question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Ha, yeah, there's definitely a lot goin on in em. I love all the options but, a part of me misses the simplicity of my '03 7.3 XL I had too.

BTW, Morgan, I'm the guy you were talking to with my wife & Nick at the Quality Inn this past Rudy's Friday night. I didn't mean to be so quiet but, dummy me, I didn't know who ya were until Nick told me after ya left.

Last edited:

Platinumf250

Reaction score
How do you add a background? I mean I clicked on the button to do so but it says no device connected. I have my phone connected via bluetooth and plugged it in with my USB cable. It's and iPhone by the way. Also, when I plug my trailer in isn't it supposed to have another screen come up? I see something about a trailer in the truck apps I believe, or one of the settings in there. It always says trailer disconnected though, and when I hit the trailer brakes it says trailer disconnected. Not sure the trailer even had brakes since it was my buddies, brothers trailer.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
How do you add a background? I mean I clicked on the button to do so but it says no device connected. I have my phone connected via bluetooth and plugged it in with my USB cable. It's and iPhone by the way. Also, when I plug my trailer in isn't it supposed to have another screen come up? I see something about a trailer in the truck apps I believe, or one of the settings in there. It always says trailer disconnected though, and when I hit the trailer brakes it says trailer disconnected. Not sure the trailer even had brakes since it was my buddies, brothers trailer.
not sure on the background as i dont have the navigation screen but i am assuming that the wiring for the trailer brakes is non existing.

live life full throttle

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Or it wasn't a 7 pin trailer. Might have to ask gare on the background.

He can't ask him. He had to sell his truck because you made him realize that he needed a **** box with a rusted out cab and bed so he could put a bad a$$ stereo in and tint it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
What size do pictures have to be to put them on the menu screen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maybe pm gare and ask. he is tye only one i have seen change the background so far..

i found another compartment in the center counsel. looks like a good spot to hide stuff... lol.. never knew the 3rd pic was there.

85e4a0aaa1c043b1d9324b1ff8b9f7d9.jpg

dc6907c9ea71ae6097b62d929fdaebaa.jpg

1507b5422de9f30ef2c8d489959ed42a.jpg

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
anyone know if the blower vent chrome suround just pops out? i am gettimg sick of the chrome and want to paint or dip them...

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Good pair of sunglasses fix that problem. :D:D
i wear a pair of ahade 5 cutting glasses wheb its sunny.
You can get a box of 12 sunglasses/safety glasses from safetyglassesusa.com for $25.
thats where i get my work glasses
They make this stuff called window tint. 5 percent all the way around = no glare

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
i cant go that dark. way to illegal.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online