question/tips/tricks/advice/how to thread

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wear those too...unless im in a car. Then my Oakley gascan with black iridium polarized lenses. Like hd for your eyes.

Jomax

Reaction score
maybe pm gare and ask. he is tye only one i have seen change the background so far..

i found another compartment in the center counsel. looks like a good spot to hide stuff... lol.. never knew the 3rd pic was there.

85e4a0aaa1c043b1d9324b1ff8b9f7d9.jpg

dc6907c9ea71ae6097b62d929fdaebaa.jpg

1507b5422de9f30ef2c8d489959ed42a.jpg

live life full throttle

If you use an SD card with the pic you can download the pic. It's super easy to do.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pockets

Reaction score
Yes sir... I just pulled on each of the fins and they came right out. A little nerve racking at 1st about breaking them but no worries.

Platinum250Scorpion

Reaction score
Aight, quick question. Any of y'all ever gotten the DTC P02E1? It has a vague description something like diesel intake performance on my Livewire. The guy I got my tuner from gets his tunes from a guy that doesn't give out his number and works only through the device seller. I found that out after the fact. And, the guy I bought my device from is hard to get a response from. It's a soft code that, knock on wood, clears right away with the device. But, it's a code that randomly pops up. The only trend I've be able to see is that it happens more once the truck's warmed all the way up and more frequently the longer it's been since I've cleaned my intake; which I clean as part of a oil change. All I have is an S&B intake & H&S CAC/Intercooler Pipe upgrade, on that end of the truck.

We're moving to the Fayetteville, NC surrounding area the end of this month. After that, I'm planning to find a place for some custom dyno tunes. But, I'd like to see if anyone knows that code before hand.

CallMeColt

Reaction score
Spent 5 1/2 hours installing a DVR & backup camera combo that is part of the rear view mirror. Works great! Forum was a huge help in finding out information I needed. Here is a video I made while doing it... kind of long, I know. I have yet to see anyone with this setup & figured I'd document it. Real slick looking & the backup camera was just a bonus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_AuhqL1FpE&feature=youtu.be

BK39

Reaction score
What's the need for a DVR in the truck? Theft or for driving? I'm just curious

CallMeColt

Reaction score
Theft, accident, police interaction.... really whatever you decide you may need one for. I live in the metro San Antonio area..... all kinds of crazy on the roads. Having this helps protect me.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Lights issue, headlamp switch?

6.7 Super Duty- Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am trying to figure out a lighting issue that I am having.

I don't know if it is a need for a resistor, or if it is actually something major, but every now and then for example the parking lamps wont come on; sometimes they even come on with the light switch in the off position. Other lights in the truck (foglamps, tail lamp, flashers) will also stop working on occasion. The blinkers do blink fast, and sometimes a light or two will randomly not work, but then it will work later... I am dumbfounded.

I believe maybe it is the head lamp switch? All I have done to the lighting of my truck is a set of Recon tails, interior LED bulbs, HID foglamps/headlamps, and stock turn signals. Anyone have an idea?

CallMeColt

Reaction score
My guess with those light issues all together is the control device for the lights. Headlight switch would not make the others you mentioned change at all.

Try putting all the OEM back in & test installing others 1 by 1. Process of elimination. Slow, but could give you a clue.

I'm no expert, but newer vehicles are very sensitive to volt/amp changes on any of the wiring. The aftermarket lights may be confusing the computer controller.

Just my thoughts. :)

Reaction score
8D922410-7AC1-4FDC-BE01-1F3830132F61_zpsxczje9vy.jpg

Had this pop up yesterday. Been looking and everything I can come up with is I need to replace the sensor on the intake. I have a no limit stage 1 intake. Any ideas on what ms going on? Truck runs fine. I've had the check engine light on since I t**** and d****** everything. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Members online