RCD Manifolds and Up Pipes

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Very nice indeed! I think Jared should send you a small advertising fee.... I was on the fence about their up pipes as I hadn't really seen any but now I believe my mind is made up! :rockon:

one2nine

Reaction score
Dustin you gotta stop this **** lol. I was only planning on doing studs/springs/push rods when the cab comes off, but seeing those pics makes me want to make a few more phone calls and piss off the fiance a little more.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Very nice indeed! I think Jared should send you a small advertising fee.... I was on the fence about their up pipes as I hadn't really seen any but now I believe my mind is made up! :rockon:

I take pretty good care of Dustin. He gets me free Guinness mirrors. I get him free stickers lol

madman1234509

Reaction score
Dustin you gotta stop this **** lol. I was only planning on doing studs/springs/push rods when the cab comes off, but seeing those pics makes me want to make a few more phone calls and piss off the fiance a little more.

girls will never understand...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
just keep buying it... its never going to change and she needs to know that lol ask my wife haha

Dustball8504

Reaction score

Give Jared a call, he'll hook you up :D

Dzchey21

Reaction score
be sure when you do the dyno testing that you roll into the throttle and dont brake boost it, otherwise we wont get any idea how much they help spool up, overall hp should be the same, as long as you dyno it the same each time the numbers should be accurate.

Track times will tell overall hp too.

BogginF350

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350618291.942070.jpg
Batmo work stocks, single pump, nozzles, our ported intake, manifolds and up pipes.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350618273.586561.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350618273.586561.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 163

Latest posts

Members online