RCD Manifolds and Up Pipes

madman1234509

Reaction score
Nice, I was wondering if you had 100% tips. I looked on the site before and I thought I saw like 85% but not 100s. I really think Id like to try 100%s to start out and get some good tuning from you guys. I think they will work well with my 66/88 setup. The vids dzchey posted of how clean his was really got me leaning towards getting them and just dialing the fuel back as needed

BogginF350

Reaction score
Guys I wanted to put together a drawing for this but I have not had time to so I will share some info that we used to design and shape the manifold.

First I decided on 304 Stainless because it will essentially outlast you and I. Holds up very well to heat and keeps structural integrity under high heat/pressure (competition) use. Granted the price of stainless is much higher than the mild steel used in other units but, will never rust or corrode.

Secondly, sizing.. The volume is required to increase across the plane to net a increase in flow.

We addressed this by shaping the dies used to form the manifold based on cubic inches of internal volume ramping 100% at the introduction of the next port. In laymans terms the volume of the manifold is required to increase from port to port.

Here are the numbers:

Port 1 to start of port 2 - 8.33 in^3
Port 1 &2 to start of port 3 - 18.95 in^3
Port 1,2 &3 to start of port 4 - 31.62 in^3
Total volume to exhaust outlet flange - 38.37 in^3

Granted we were unable to make it perfect, but close enough. The reason for doing this is any unnecessary volume or a straight tube will effect spool up causing a laggy initial tip-in. On the other hand sizing the manifold to small will net little to no gains.

I have been running them on my truck and love them. Jareds truck put down 820 on rudys dyno with them. My daily driver did well on a superflow also netting well over 700rwhp. In my opinion, they work.

Add a set of the all new 304 Stainless up-pipes and you have a killer combination. These interchange back and fourth with stock parts, no mods are needed. Get them in hand and your ready to go!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 114

BogginF350

Reaction score
Keep in mind these include ARP hardware, gaskets and stainless steel spacers.

Attachments

• 304 ss manifold.JPG
    304 ss manifold.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 185

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
What I was looking for is Dustin's back to back testing he was going to do for you guys with the manifolds and up pipes. I would love to see just the swap and some numbers. If they do well and you should sell a TON of them because to date, nobody has any hard numbers of any gain with the manifolds for the 6.4L's

BogginF350

Reaction score
I'm not the type to say you will have a 94rwhp increase. That is just ludicrous. But I will say my truck put down 730rwhp and Jared's identical build only netted 660rwhp on the same dyno. Same size tires, etc.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
What I was looking for is Dustin's back to back testing he was going to do for you guys with the manifolds and up pipes. I would love to see just the swap and some numbers. If they do well and you should sell a TON of them because to date, nobody has any hard numbers of any gain with the manifolds for the 6.4L's

Dustin is close I think. We're all just do damn busy lol

Latest posts

Members online