RDP Truck Jam 2K15!!!

RSK

Reaction score
im gonna try to book a room tonight, if you know of some close to you guy at rudys that still have a room with two queen beds non smoking let me know.

RSK

Reaction score
Booked a room for thursday night, friday night and saturday night with two king beds at the holiday inn in bulington,nc thanks to Will's help!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Booked a room for thursday night, friday night and saturday night with two king beds at the holiday inn in bulington,nc thanks to Will's help!

Not a problem at all my man!!

Let's get a little roll call of who all is going to be able to make it out this year!

Also remember guys we will be having a open house here at the shop the Thursday night before the event.

ThreeFitty

Reaction score
Damn it I knew I shouldn't of bought nascar tickets when I was going down to NC, its the same weekend:cursing:

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Not a problem at all my man!!

Let's get a little roll call of who all is going to be able to make it out this year!

Also remember guys we will be having a open house here at the shop the Thursday night before the event.

I'll be there. Roughly about 6 or so in our crew. Hoping to make it to open house. How late are yall going to be open that Thursday?

Latest posts

Members online