RDP Truck Jam 2K15!!!

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
No race for me....just watching and drinking. I'm hauling my buddy's 6.0 up there to race though! Gonna see what these new SXE turbos can do!

strokinpower

Reaction score
Oh and to answer the weather question It should be beautiful. Mid 70's mostly sunny with a 10% change of rain on Fri and 20% on sat.... that could always change but lets keep our fingers crossed

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Well Guys,

Looks like the weather is looking to make a turn for the better. Nothing but sun shine starting on Tuesday this week until Sunday!!! It is about time we get some pretty weather!

strokinpower

Reaction score
I'm about 40 minutes away and haven't heard of any flooding so we should be good. If we get some wind and a few good days hopefully the ground will dry up some.

RSK

Reaction score
looks like it should be a decent time, can't wait i think im gonna leave ct wed night...

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
We went out to the track last night and with the cooler weather at night and the sun shinning throughout the day it should take a lot of the moisture out of the ground and get dry!

It's about time we get some pretty weather, lets just hope it stays in our favor!!

swinky

Reaction score
I'm officially not making it. Hope you boys have a good time.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk