RDP Truck Jam 2K15!!!

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I think we are going to "try" and start shutting everything down around 9 but who knows what time we will actually shut it down.

So like the bonfire everyone's going to give you the ole good luck will and you'll get to babysit until 2-3am? Did you get a chance to get that schedule yet? I'm rearranging my plans to try to make the open house now!

04cr450

Reaction score
Their calling for great weather Thursday thru Sunday .. according to AccuWeather. What's the local stations say? Better be good weather, have to make up from last springs wash out.

swinky

Reaction score
Well i just got recalled for the ***king hurricane. I'm bowing out. Not making it. *** the coast guard. That's what happens when the retards in charge have never even been through a hurricane...... rant over.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Ohh yeah noaa.... they're always fun to deal with. I love going 250 miles offshore to fix one of their buoys because a noaa tech put the round peg in the square hole.

04cr450

Reaction score
Ohh yeah noaa.... they're always fun to deal with. I love going 250 miles offshore to fix one of their buoys because a noaa tech put the round peg in the square hole.

and why am i not surprised... noaa.... i have been at their main facility in va working doing hvac service calls, seen the waste first hand. anyways- lets all pray for great weather!