Redneck, cheap dual hpop

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
IMG-20110529-00405.jpg

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Is that the precision cut for balance bracket you were talking about?

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Almost gave myself a headache today trying how todo grade 3 geography lmao LOL
Should be alright. Can't wait to test it out

TylerDirty

Reaction score
Shawn your ****ing nuts but its awesome you have balls to try **** like this and my hats off to you for that. I hope it works for you man good luck!!

Dalpilot

Reaction score
Shawn, you are running Hybrid injectors are you not? Why a second pump? And just to be clear while I have no idea what the horsepower is of my engine, I can say beyond the shadow of doubt I have rather large injectors, LOL, and with a stock pump I dropped off ICP pressure quite rapidly after about 3000 RPM's. With the HPODS and the new pump, I can hold 4000+ all day long. So while Shawns statement is correct on horsepower, it is inaccurate as far as whether the Dieselsite pump and HPODS are an improvement.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Shawn, you are running Hybrid injectors are you not? Why a second pump? And just to be clear while I have no idea what the horsepower is of my engine, I can say beyond the shadow of doubt I have rather large injectors, LOL, and with a stock pump I dropped off ICP pressure quite rapidly after about 3000 RPM's. With the HPODS and the new pump, I can hold 4000+ all day long. So while Shawns statement is correct on horsepower, it is inaccurate as far as whether the Dieselsite pump and HPODS are an improvement.

if that were true you'd make more than 700hp

my hybrids do hold on to oil pressure. stock pump has proven to make over 1100hp, riley setup has proven a max of 700hp. so with proven facts, i'm making my own setup cause i'm looking at making more than 1100hp now, goin to stroke my injectors and need more oil. seeing how rileys setup has only proven 700hp. thats why i'm going down a different road

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
Yea, but you could be the one to either prove or discredit that setup.:poke:

I know, I know. I'm broke right now too.:D

Members online

No members online now.