Anybody seen this yet? Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:

neverkickn

Reaction score
I have often wondered why no one has produced something similar to that.

neverkickn

Reaction score
This must be a Facebook only thing cause I can't find it on their site. It looks really nice.

psduser1

Reaction score
Looks like it's still being talked about, not available for purchase.
If it's a 5/8 or even 1/2", and 3/8", that would be slick. The picture shows a milled piece, with an style fittings. Hopefully, it'll be available for early and later model pickups, lol.

KYpatriot

Reaction score
I would want some kind of screen for the pickup. If you ever pull one of these you see the screen can catch a lot of stuff. An option for the 37g tank mod would be awesome too.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
This is a badass piece. Talked to Clay yesterday about fitting size and flow, etc... and it will be MORE then enough for most of us. Really wish I didn't have a 3" hole in the bottom of my tank right about now. Awesome product.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
THIS is what I have been talking and hinting about for 18+ months. I've been running this for that long. It is 10 times better then a sump for all but MAYBE a full on race truck.

There is no reason to sump a daily driver truck. NONE. The only issue with a normal 5/8" pick up is just how cleanly you can do the install. This takes care of all those issues.

Also has one of the best fuel level sensors in the industry, honestly, bar none THE best fuel level sensor. I've had one in my X tank in the bed for 10+ years, running B100, B99, B20, Red, green, Kero... Perfect working order after all that.