rpm issue

psduser1

Reaction score
Think that 42 would do you any good jake? Probably need some more fuel?
Probably need some bottom end work, also?

Psssssh, you better keep on that job, I see a build coming, lol.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Think that 42 would do you any good jake? Probably need some more fuel?
Probably need some bottom end work, also?

Psssssh, you better keep on that job, I see a build coming, lol.
Could always use more fuel.. definitely if I figure out a different turbo.

ill get it retuned obviously, and do like ross/swamps did and keep the tq out of it.. honestly, up here the lone stroke would have ruled this class if turbo was right.

live life full throttle

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
S400 based pulling turbo (2.5" or 2.6" with some rules clarification..... they probably don't know that an OBS PSD uses a T4 footprint from the factory). Toss in some hybrids with 200% or 400% tips and go show them whats up. I bet the rule gets cleaned up and clarified in a hurry after you start hurting them if you are that close to them now.....

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
S400 based pulling turbo (2.5" or 2.6" with some rules clarification..... they probably don't know that an OBS PSD uses a T4 footprint from the factory). Toss in some hybrids with 200% or 400% tips and go show them whats up. I bet the rule gets cleaned up and clarified in a hurry after you start hurting them if you are that close to them now.....
I always have liked the way you think!!

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score

*sarcasm* have you done this before?

Lol, get it built jake, they'll change the rules on you.

All be aside, back to the basics on the head side of things would benefit greatly if I understood golfer correctly.:shrug:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
*sarcasm* have you done this before?

Lol, get it built jake, they'll change the rules on you.

All be aside, back to the basics on the head side of things would benefit greatly if I understood golfer correctly.:shrug:
honestly though, id like to get it running like it used to just to see what it actually can do with the current setup... I would bet that as soon as I start placing top 2 all the time, the rules would get changed quickly cuz 7.3s are supposed to be such an underdog! I am the only one in this class and I haven't heard of anymore in the state. they are all maxipads and chummings.. there are a few 7.3s in the street stock classes but thats it...

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score
Yes, I can imagine.....
Nice to hear someone turning heads. Gonna have to come support you in person if I ever get a day off!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes, I can imagine.....
Nice to hear someone turning heads. Gonna have to come support you in person if I ever get a day off!
hell yeah!. prolly next year though. the last pull is the 13 and im in buffalo new york working now and dont know if I can make it back for that pull.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Gotta buy more parts.....
lol. I been off for over 2 months so the checkbook is on lockdown and I gotta get caught back up.. and get the cam taken care of. prolly run this setup next year and see if any other rules change then do it the HRT way.

live life full throttle

psduser1

Reaction score
Billet bottom ends open up all the possibilities. ..
I'll spend all the money you haven't made yet, lol.

Latest posts

Members online