Rudy's first Tow Power-X/stock fuel build

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I just joined you guys, been on PSN for a bit. Aaron did a great job, my rig is a total beast! Thanks a ton guys!

welcome buddy !! damn nice truck you got there ... David did a nice job as usual , cant wait too see what she'll do .

HD F250

Reaction score
Looks very familiar, but it would make mine seem slow! I really dont wan't to sell mine and buy a dually.

Nice truck, I am sure customer will be very happy!

Danbonzo

Reaction score
I just joined you guys, been on PSN for a bit. Aaron did a great job, my rig is a total beast! Thanks a ton guys!

Welcome. Sounds and looks like a solid set-up. How do the EGT's compare to the stock turbos? BTW you can lose the heat scavenger for the airbox, clean that bay up so the bling stands out. :pimp: that $h!t!

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Looks good guys! This is a fun set-up. I love mine. I say stand on it. My truck is still sporting the stock trans. Lol

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Lol. Theres no reason to go to dikville! Ive already talked to people about a trans. Dont jinks me for now. Lol

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
OK, I am a little bit more registered now! lol!

Hey guys, I wont PM you specific details on my prices. What deal he gave me might vary from what he gives you, and I will not get into that stuff. I will say that everything on Rudy's sight, is spot on when it comes to billing. And there is always the inherent extra labor, or something else needed replacing, etc. However, this build was in excess of $20,000... WORTH EVERY PENNY, IMO !!!!! This thing is an absolute beast!

We are still waiting to put in Elites HD trans, and Sun Coast HD TC before we do dyno runs. And, I should have new rims (thanks SAK) and tires to make her stand out a bit more as well.

The customer service at Rudy's receives an A +. Friendly, informative, and they are not in it "just to turn a dollar". They have a great reputation, and once you deal with them, you will understand how they keep that rep going.

When i get my DRW F-350 next year, it will undoubtedly see the inside of Rudy's shop as well.

Again, top notch work guys! Thanks for everything! And, in a year or so, maybe we will add some fuel to this thing......

RLTW!
Corb

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Thanks Chris! Its customers like you that make the long hours busted knuckles and hour drives to fix boost leaks(lol) worth it all!

lol! right on! hey, funny thing, after Dave left, I had to head back south to my house.... yeah, I was heading to VA to pick up my 40 foot toy hauler that I just bought..... it would have helped if I brought the check with me...... :doh:

Latest posts

Members online