Rudy's first Tow Power-X/stock fuel build

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
It should definitely be higher than 631 on Rudy's dyno.....my truck (the freak truck) made 637 on it. :poke:

LOL

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
We'll find out what it makes at the track. Settlemires high power made 670 on our dyno and the "calculator" says its about spot on with that.

That's what I can't figure out about my truck though.

Yalls dyno said 637, Dunbar's said 594, and the calculator says 653. Same setup, absolutely no change in anything other than temp and elevation. One of the options is way off.....and I am thinking it's the horsepower calculator.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
IMHO dynos are gay...

They are a wonderful.tuning tool for trying new tunes. Gate settings. Turbos ect. Only reason I ever get on the dyno is to compare from last set of changes.... sure ill hit a dyno competition every now and again but I don't take the numbers to heart.

Trap speed is the only way to verify true HP... calculators might be a little off since they are made for 2wd but I believe its the most accurate way of doing things.

So for rudys to put all their trucks on their dyno... accurate or not at least they have numbers to.compare each set up.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
new tires on my baby!

I was going to wait to put them on, but I already sold the HD rims and tires... so I kinda had to get er done. Crappy day, bad lighting, but here they are. 20 x 10 BMF SOTAs, 4.75 backspacing, 325/60r20 Nitto Terra Grapplers. 2 inch BDS level, 3 inch taller blocks out back. minor trimming of the inner skirt to stop rubbing. And had to remove the Ford mudflaps. Other than that, no issues. I dig em.

And, I rolled through a "auto speed detector" left on the road. My truck is only registering 3 mph over what is indicated and 60 mph. 34.1 inch factory rubber, and 35.4 inch replacements. I still wanna figure out how to change speedo on my tuner.... lol! damn computers!

THANKS FOR THE SWEET DEAL, SAK! And def thanks to Aaron for the tires!

corb

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
i had all but bought those wheels from sak until i got a reckless ticket. enjoy them man!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.