Rudy's first Tow Power-X/stock fuel build

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Good choice. 2 year warranty is hard to beat.

Whats the deal with ATS? The prices are comparable with Suncoast and they come with a 5year 100,000 warranty. I have not heard anything good or bad?

jdgleason

Reaction score
Seems that ats transmissions have gone way downhill. I know several people with ats transmissions... 2 of them fought to give them back. Another truck has been down for quite some time due to trans problems. Not a good deal, and they seem to try like hell to deny your warranty. I personally have not had good dealings with them.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
No. it means someone else bought an ATS trans and ended up sending it in to elite as a core. Theres purple under my orange.

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
ATS doesnt like to honor there warrantys so thats the mai reason id steer clear of one of there transmissions, I have one of there 5 star converters in my truck though and havnt had any issues, it locks up like a son of a bitch though, more aggressive then the standard suncoast as I understand, durapad guys like them because of that. Im gonna get flamed for this but i think they make a damn good converter (flame suit on)

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Wow

This thing is so ridiculously fast.... That it's ridiculous! Still no dyno numbers, due to still running the stock trans, however.... We got a plan to remedy that as well..... More to follow next week........

Corb

powr2stroke

Reaction score
This thing is so ridiculously fast.... That it's ridiculous! Still no dyno numbers, due to still running the stock trans, however.... We got a plan to remedy that as well..... More to follow next week........

Corb

awesome buddy :rockon:

Boostfed

Reaction score
Lol, I'm pretty excited to see that hot rod again! We dont usually get to see big builds back at the shop! Ready to see these wheels on this thing! Gonna be an animal looking hot rod!

EvilTwins

Reaction score
That thing sounds like a 6.4 should sound....for the power these things make. I think I just found my second project for my new garage. The dyno numbers will put the nail in the coffin and seal the deal. She is gunna kill me.......

Awesome looking truck and good luck, Rudy's never disappoints, always top notch. Nice to see everyone over here.

Latest posts

Members online