SCT X3 just froze my computer!!!

F350Power

Reaction score
[How many gpm does the lpop flow through the oil cooler]

Hopefully enough to maintain the integrity of the engine would be my answer?
I deal with really silly things in my business like EBITDAR, GP AND OPEX. If you make mistakes with these acronyms, you lose much more than an engine. You lose your business!

F350Power

Reaction score
Back up and running finally after 30 days of down time. I would like to thank Jesse from SCT for intervening in this situation. He is a man of his word. I was given a rental vehicle to get out to Colorado and SCT paid for the new PCM and all bills to Dealer. Thankfully, my warranty is still intact! I have another PCM on the way to cover my ass in the event this happens again. They are very tough to get for a 6.7L! Thanks Jesse! I only wish you could have gotten involved earlier in the process!

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Sounds like SCT made things right in a big way, I don't know many places that would pay for a rental truck like that. :thumbup:

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I dont know many companys that would do anything after being treated this way on an open forum...

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Definitely proud of SCT for stepping up! Great company PR there!
Glad you're looking at the end of this fun an you'll be back to normal again soon.

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Back up and running finally after 30 days of down time. I would like to thank Jesse from SCT for intervening in this situation. He is a man of his word. I was given a rental vehicle to get out to Colorado and SCT paid for the new PCM and all bills to Dealer. Thankfully, my warranty is still intact! I have another PCM on the way to cover my ass in the event this happens again. They are very tough to get for a 6.7L! Thanks Jesse! I only wish you could have gotten involved earlier in the process!

????

:popcorn:

F350Power

Reaction score
Nothing like getting crucified for accurately reporting the chain of events. For those of you who are so negative about how I handled this, I hope and pray that you invest $60k in a new truck and have it sitting in your driveway for 30 days. I expected it out of my 2007, but not my 2012! Seems like the guys with the 6.7 have a reason to comment. The rest of you should mind your own business and grow up.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.