SEMA Build Thread

java

Reaction score
So the wheels are wider than the tires? That wont look a bit goofy? Other than that it looks badazz!!!

Reaction score
Thank you very much, it is over fueling obviously, but the tune it was on in the video was just a 275 tune out of the box. It is not set up for the injectors and other mods. My objective is to get the truck as smokeless as possible.

Reaction score
That thing is smoky as hell for just 60's and II turbos. Needs tuning badly.

For sure, working on custom tuning now actually. I want them to get it as smokeless as they can. The tune in that video was just the out of the box 275. I don't have the 310 or 350 yet.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, being from Phoenix, and graduate of ASU, I tend not to think of Tucson as a part of AZ. It's kinda like a pimple on the ass of the world. But thanks for the info. I wish Trevor would move north into America.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I think the 40x15r24 interco M16 would not only fit your build better ,but be more safe for you to drive with those massive rims.

I doubt he will even consider the M16s again. He had some BAD issues with his others if I remember correctly. I wanna say 3 of 4 tires had belts separate on him.

Latest posts

Members online