SEMA Build Thread

TripleE44

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, being from Phoenix, and graduate of ASU, I tend not to think of Tucson as a part of AZ. It's kinda like a pimple on the ass of the world. But thanks for the info. I wish Trevor would move north into America.

I agree with this. Tucson is nothing like any other place in AZ at all. I wish I could move to PHX; Tucson, not so much.

NotStock

Reaction score
Ahhhhh, being from Phoenix, and graduate of ASU, I tend not to think of Tucson as a part of AZ. It's kinda like a pimple on the ass of the world. But thanks for the info. I wish Trevor would move north into America.

:flipa: Bahahahaha, please tell me how you really feel! Dont hold back now, lol. I woulda moved years ago but the entire family is here. We are all really close, so it would be tough movin away. We get to visit the US every now and then though.... oh to think of the good ole days...

Concerning this truck. I have no idea what you all are talking about. There is nothing that resembles that thing in my shop.

benbou00

Reaction score
I doubt he will even consider the M16s again. He had some BAD issues with his others if I remember correctly. I wanna say 3 of 4 tires had belts separate on him.

Speaking of this wasn't the truck lifted before all of the motor work was done? The videos of it are at stock height.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Speaking of this wasn't the truck lifted before all of the motor work was done? The videos of it are at stock height.

The truck in this thread? The cab off pictures and the video show that it's stock height. I believe he even made a post that the lift hasn't been done yet.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I am pretty sure it used to be 8 or 10"s higher. Think he sold that off, and or took it off for this build.

Burnout?? Look back a page or so, it is there.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
yea it used to be lifted on 22's and 37's. all that got sold before the build began

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I am pretty sure it used to be 8 or 10"s higher. Think he sold that off, and or took it off for this build.

Burnout?? Look back a page or so, it is there.

yea it used to be lifted on 22's and 37's. all that got sold before the build began

I thought so because I remember his old username and all the trouble he said he had with the M16 tires.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification.

Snake

Reaction score
I know several people who had issues with the M16's. One person received a manufacturer's refund for a set with 500 miles on them that could not be balanced (four different shops tried)

Layson

Reaction score
I agree with this. Tucson is nothing like any other place in AZ at all. I wish I could move to PHX; Tucson, not so much.

I did like visiting the campus of Arizona State a couple weeks ago. There is some nice eye candy there. Much better then Oregon this time of year with the rain... LOL I will be going back there... LOL

To the op, what seats do you have in there. Did you swap katzkins in for the OEM harley seat covers?

akf250

Reaction score
Is the galaxy tablet ran into a wireless network so it can be controlled from any spot? What hardware was used in integrating it? I am very interested in integrating a I-pad as a full media center for my truck, all my music, movies, gps, and browsing capabilities in one spot

Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oDy2ZU8xqc&feature=related

Last edited:

RBernardi

Reaction score
ill have to give american force a call. i would like a set of solid aluminium wheels like you have pictured. by the way the build looks ridiculous so far, can't wait to see the finished product!

Latest posts