SEMA Build Thread

Reaction score
Thank guys,

as far as running a set of M16s again, I had so many problems with the other 3 sets that I had, I am honestly afraid to put them on this truck. God forbid another problem and it causes me to put this thing in a canal. The last set I had, I was driving down I-95 at 70 mph and the left front belt separated. I had the warranty that 4 wheel parts ordered where they would prorate the next tire. In the 5 days it took them to get the first in stock, 2 other belts separated. The tires only had 4500 miles on them and had not yet be rotated... so I do not know what the deal was honestly.

As far as the lift, The truck did use to be on an 8" Fabtech with 22'' RBP 91Rs. Those wheels are a whole nother story.....

I was a little hesitant to post the above video because of the language out of shock and fear of the telephone pole my truck almost met, it is hard to tell in the video, but the truck was almost a big let down for a few companies....

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Is the galaxy tablet ran into a wireless network so it can be controlled from any spot? What hardware was used in integrating it? I am very interested in integrating a I-pad as a full media center for my truck, all my music, movies, gps, and browsing capabilities in one spot

Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oDy2ZU8xqc&feature=related

I am wondering that too. Having the wireless network would be cool as hell.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Ohhh your phone is the tether and you use it as a rolling hotspot? My nexus can, but I am only 3g. Will be something to look into.

Reaction score
well, the actual tablet is on Verizon's 4g, which is seperate from my phone. so, you can surf the internet on the tablet, send an email on your laptop, and watch netflix on the PS3 in the back all while driving down the road.

Cody6405

Reaction score
Looks like it turned out pretty sick:rockon:

f250.png

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I don't think the interior is finished yet. He hasn't posted anything on facebook about it

Tonka350

Reaction score
welcome bud, no problem at all...I want your wheels! LOL wish I could afford them LOL. those would look sick on my 40" m16's....but I'll keep my rockstars I guess LOL

Chad

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I really like the look of the rear suspension arms. Would love that set up on mine instead of what is there now. It is a cleaner, more race look. I wonder if you can get those separate, without a kit. I know the other guys won't sell pieces like that without buying the whole set up.

Latest posts

Members online