Single cab street truck build

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Another piece of the puzzle came in today! Now starting the search for wheels/tires..
IMG_7298.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Little teaser of the bosses race truck for this year...I know I know, it's not a Powerstroke..but just look at it! IMG_7318.JPG

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
You should let me borrow that fan shroud so I can see if I can make it fit on my truck :)

#billetbitch is sexy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Getting somewhere with the truck this weekend. Got the manifold off, batteries, trays, AC compressor and everything attached out. Going to re-wrap the harnesses and tuck all the unused connectors as best I can. Painted the valley, valvecovers, FICM bracket to try and spruce the ol girl up a bit. Just waiting for everything to get back from Powdercoat.

Pulling all the battery cables, and unnecessary wiring tmrw morning to prep for moving the batteries to the frame rail. Finally coming along!!

50973561335__53CE2EA1-036A-4FB5-A5F5-4493D51B198E.JPGIMG_7348.JPG

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Well got the majority of the wiring squared away thanks to the help of a friend this morning. Just need to wiring up the NX goodies, order an Odyssey and box and throw it in the frame.

E-Fans ready to rip as well!

IMG_7388.JPGIMG_7387.JPG

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Are you leaving the heater box out? If so what did you do in place of the AC pulley?

Yup all of that is remaining off. I got a Non-AC pulley Ford has for 6.0s without AC. Makes life a lot easier when there is a Ford P/N pulley that allows you to use the normal belts!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_7079.JPG

Thecodymanley

Reaction score
How much of a PITA was it to relocate the batteries? Just ran a junction under the hood for power/ground and ran a single ground/power to batteries and ran the batteries in parallel?

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Nice to know there is that option for the pulley. Build looks great so far!
It helps quite a bit! Thanks alot! I'm very pleased on how its turning out.

How much of a PITA was it to relocate the batteries? Just ran a junction under the hood for power/ground and ran a single ground/power to batteries and ran the batteries in parallel?

It wasn't too bad, took a full day between pulling and cleaning up all unnecessary wiring, running the new cables, etc. I ran two positive posts, one on each of radiator, utilized the frame for all grounding needed. Basically have on power coming up from batteries to a terminal post, one cable coming off the post to fuse box, two wires for gauges and fuel pump on that post, one cable going across radiator to power other post, which has my E-Fans, Nitrous, and starter.

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Should have everything back from powder coat Wednesday!! Can't wait to see how the color choice turned out.

IMG_7399.JPG

Thecodymanley

Reaction score
Nice, I've been contemplating doing it as it really cleans the bay up, and one less thing to do when I decide to go compounds.
Truck looks like it's coming along great btw, certainly farther ahead than mine lol

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Nice, I've been contemplating doing it as it really cleans the bay up, and one less thing to do when I decide to go compounds.
Truck looks like it's coming along great btw, certainly farther ahead than mine lol

Oh ya it makes all the difference! Thanks, its a slow, never ending process thats for sure!

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Another piece of the puzzle came in today. Stock cooler is pretty rough, so decided to try these new Mishimoto units out. It's a stout cooler that's for sure.

IMG_7421.JPG

thewrubelator

Reaction score
Pickin up everything from powder coat tomorrow morning, goal is to have the truck running tomorrow afternoon! Threw the trans cooler in tonite. Looks much better, and fits perfect!

IMG_7431.JPGIMG_7435.JPG

Latest posts

Members online