Sneak Peek Of New Setup. Compounds! Vids!

Powersmoker

Reaction score
So actually your inducer on the compressor side is a 106 I ran across this same turbo I want to use it as my atMosphere with a 1.0 housing just figuring I don't want my atmo to restrict me if I wanna go bigger I don't think you could possibly run out of air with that big of charger. My second stage is a 68 mil streetable wise how does yours react, unclean lots of smoke? Or does it clean your sticks up pretty well?

I haven't driven it since the night I got it done. Been too busy with all this hurricane crap. Haven't even hammered it from a dead stop yet...just 3-4 gear little runs. It's laggy but its manageable, Its spools a tad better than the s480 that i had on there.

Last edited:

Powersmoker

Reaction score
thats awesome! I choked on my drink when the turbos came on in that video
:shocked:

why clip it to a 101?

To be honest im not sure, i bought the turbo on yellow bullet and when I got it, I noticed it was clipped. I measured it with my calipers. Maybe it meets a special drag racing class??? i dunno or maybe thats how precision size there big chargers.

Its rated at 2100 hp (Gas)

http://www.precisionturbo.net/Stree...ails/Street-and-Race-Turbocharger---PT101/326

Cody

Reaction score
i saw that 100psi run last night on facebook and instantly got a woody hahaha

jngreen

Reaction score
Thats awesome.

So you still have both gates for the secondary, on the headers, plumbed to atmosphere? Do you just try to keep the regulator closed as much as possible? No gate between the secondary and primary?

I have always wondered if that would work set up that way, I mean it should work great as long as you can get the primary spooled up.

Powersmoker

Reaction score
IMG_20110820_140930.jpg

Here's a pic of the bracket during mock-up

Powersmoker

Reaction score
Thats awesome.

So you still have both gates for the secondary, on the headers, plumbed to atmosphere? Do you just try to keep the regulator closed as much as possible? No gate between the secondary and primary?

I have always wondered if that would work set up that way, I mean it should work great as long as you can get the primary spooled up.

Correct. I run pretty stiff springs inside the gates. Plumb regulated boost pressure to the top port of the gates. Bottom port is vented to atmosphere. .

With the regulator closed it makes 50 psi and gets spooled up no problem. Gates are still setup exactly how i ran the single. With the regulator turned half way, it hits around 100 psi. Havent really turned the regulator past that. lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.