Sneak Peek Of New Setup. Compounds! Vids!

samoht517

Reaction score
Thats awesome sounds means as hell. I bet the silver truck at the end was a little freaked out seein that comin at him

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
I did all the fab work and tack welded everthing together with my small MIG. Then took everything over to my friends house and he TIG'd everything up.

If i didnt have the hood stack, i would run the exhaust all the way out the back

Sorry I should have been more clear. I ment can or could you route it close to stock location ? I would presume that PT101 is a 5" downpipe.

Basically wondering if on a DD truck like myself how would you route such a large pipe and still retain all the A/C stuff and a post-cab exhaust ?

And btw the latest vids have pretty much made your truck, my trucks idol !

Bada$$

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
glad your happy with your turbos buddy, it was a pleasure ordering them for you, and I get the pleasure to say I had something to do with it.... morgans corner..get ready to drop the :hammer:

Last edited:

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
Im kinda wondering how you would route the exhaust also squeezing 5" worth of pipe anywhere is gonna be mighty interesting but ill know soon enough :demon:

a_moore

Reaction score
If I saw that I would be back to check it out! I never see anything cool like that in my travels.

I did see about 50 db's smoking out I-70 traffic last week. I was heading home from work out west, glad I didn't go now.

If I get close Brian, I'll pay for a ride!

Charles

Reaction score
I would slow down and do about a 200 footer past him, lol.

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
If I saw that I would be back to check it out! I never see anything cool like that in my travels.

I did see about 50 db's smoking out I-70 traffic last week. I was heading home from work out west, glad I didn't go now.

If I get close Brian, I'll pay for a ride!

I already tried that at TS... He's only got one seat :(

Latest posts

Members online