Snow White Resurrection

Wayne

Reaction score
It is definitely a proud day for the 7.3 fans thanks to your hard work, David. Keep up the good work. You're putting on a good show for everybody.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Thanks guys, she is starting to feel really good now, although the lil GTX4202R is out of air but none the less respectable for a nice daily driver setup. The load cell was nice but still seemed to rpm through with ease. I did have a small problem around 3500 rpm that wasn't there before I broke the tranny, hopefully something simple.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...oto.php?v=10201059633761821&notif_t=video_tag

DocBar

Reaction score
Thanks guys, she is starting to feel really good now, although the lil GTX4202R is out of air but none the less respectable for a nice daily driver setup. The load cell was nice but still seemed to rpm through with ease. I did have a small problem around 3500 rpm that wasn't there before I broke the tranny, hopefully something simple.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...oto.php?v=10201059633761821&notif_t=video_tag
If/when you go to compounds, are you going to use the 4202 as the HP? If so, how much more do you think you have in her with that set up?

Very nice run.

DocBar

Reaction score
So glad to see this truck running again.

Side note, just read through the last 25-30 pages. Wow.
Having read about this on different sites, this is normal for a DI/Snow White thread. Say what you will, David handles it well and, hopefully, the truck lives up to her expectations.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Having read about this on different sites, this is normal for a DI/Snow White thread. Say what you will, David handles it well and, hopefully, the truck lives up to her expectations.

True. But I expected different from the guys I saw posting. I didnt know so much of the "main guys" felt the way they did towards him. Seems like alot of it has to do with him not using spray and running a 7.3. He isnt using 200+ hp worth of spray or a 6.4 so he must be a pussy and have a piece of **** truck. Thats what I got from it. Sad. I read around on Cummins and Dmax forums sometimes for the hell of it and cant seem to find this much interior hate. Guess im just not seeing it.....

Edit. But at the same time there is alot of positive posts as well. Guess you have to take it for what it is. Its his truck, he'll do with it how he wants, its headed on the right track it seems and im excited to see more from it. So rock on!

Last edited:

DocBar

Reaction score
True. But I expected different from the guys I saw posting. I didnt know so much of the "main guys" felt the way they did towards him. Seems like alot of it has to do with him not using spray and running a 7.3. He isnt using 200+ hp worth of spray or a 6.4 so he must be a pussy and have a piece of **** truck. Thats what I got from it. Sad. I read around on Cummins and Dmax forums sometimes for the hell of it and cant seem to find this much interior hate. Guess im just not seeing it.....
Have you met David? He's rather unique. He has probably earned some of the trash talking he's gotten. A couple of his worst detractors(you can tell which ones) are just douches who wish they knew what David has forgotten. Most have been through the wars with him and it's just good natured bantering. Nevertheless, it's a consistent theme across forums. Mostly from the same people.

Latest posts

Members online