Snow White Resurrection

ToMang07

Reaction score
New from DI: The Snow White's Kitchen Timer!

KIQ_408-21006376.jpg

(9v battery not included.)

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
dear lord..someone please edit the 'fire fire' out of the video, LOL

good numbers Dave...

Sorry, that was me. I wasn't sure what was on fire at the time and didn't want to see a bigger flash fire start if it wasn't stopped. I thought at first it was an oil fire.

Arisley

Reaction score
Very impressed David, not surprised at all. I saw what it had in it at the track. Still very impressed.

Could this be the twin mythical year?

The return of Snow White to not only respectability, but also to respect and a truck you do not want to line up against.

And the year of the almighty, neglected an majestic 7.3 Dinosaur.

All you doubters out there must remember that the 426 Hemi is an older Dinosaur than the 7.3, it is still doing pretty well. For that matter the old Dinosaur Small Block Chevy is still doing OK.

MINK

Reaction score
Very impressed David, not surprised at all. I saw what it had in it at the track. Still very impressed.

Could this be the twin mythical year?

The return of Snow White to not only respectability, but also to respect and a truck you do not want to line up against.

And the year of the almighty, neglected an majestic 7.3 Dinosaur.

All you doubters out there must remember that the 426 Hemi is an older Dinosaur than the 7.3, it is still doing pretty well. For that matter the old Dinosaur Small Block Chevy is still doing OK.

No way will there ever be a "year of the 7.3", ever.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Don't worry, I will hopefully have a fully prepped 7.3 by the end of summer..... going to give HEUI one more try....

Wayne

Reaction score
No way will there ever be a "year of the 7.3", ever.
There was. It was 1994. :ford: It was some seriously hot stuff back then... 215 flywheel HP, oh, yeah! That's the motor all the cool kids had.
The 7.3 never followed anyone, it set the course.

6.4 nothing but a reworked 6.0:shrug: big deal:)
^corrected:pimp:
Now, the 6.7? That could pass for a re-worked duramax. Aside from the reverse-flow heads, those engines have a lot in common as far as design is concerned.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
There was. It was 1994. :ford: It was some seriously hot stuff back then... 215 flywheel HP, oh, yeah! That's the motor all the cool kids had.

^corrected:pimp:
Now, the 6.7? That could pass for a re-worked duramax. Aside from the reverse-flow heads, those engines have a lot in common as far as design is concerned.

I was referring to the common fail fuel system.

Latest posts

Members online