Snow White Resurrection

907DAVE

Reaction score
There is alot history behind most of the bantering which may appear to be hate to those who don't know about it, but for those who do, its all in good fun.

Notice how quiet this thread got after he came out swinging....gotta love it!

DocBar

Reaction score
True. But I expected different from the guys I saw posting. I didnt know so much of the "main guys" felt the way they did towards him. Seems like alot of it has to do with him not using spray and running a 7.3. He isnt using 200+ hp worth of spray or a 6.4 so he must be a pussy and have a piece of **** truck. Thats what I got from it. Sad. I read around on Cummins and Dmax forums sometimes for the hell of it and cant seem to find this much interior hate. Guess im just not seeing it.....

Edit. But at the same time there is alot of positive posts as well. Guess you have to take it for what it is. Its his truck, he'll do with it how he wants, its headed on the right track it seems and im excited to see more from it. So rock on!
That about sizes it up. Getting David to change isn't easy and he definitely does it his way. He has his thoughts and ideas and he will prove them one way or the other.

Jomax

Reaction score
Amazing David! Thanks for not forgetting the 7.3. You along with Dennis. Nice numbers!

imelmo

Reaction score
True. But I expected different from the guys I saw posting. I didnt know so much of the "main guys" felt the way they did towards him. Seems like alot of it has to do with him not using spray and running a 7.3. He isnt using 200+ hp worth of spray or a 6.4 so he must be a pussy and have a piece of **** truck. Thats what I got from it. Sad. I read around on Cummins and Dmax forums sometimes for the hell of it and cant seem to find this much interior hate. Guess im just not seeing it.....

It's because he talks funny.

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score

Edit. But at the same time there is alot of positive posts as well. Guess you have to take it for what it is. Its his truck, he'll do with it how he wants, its headed on the right track it seems and im excited to see more from it. So rock on!

Thanks for the props and concern, most of the guys are harmless and a few just plain bitter but you can't let a few bitter people ruin your fun.

Reminds me of Best quote ever,

“when life gives you lemons make grape juice and sit back and watch the world ask how you did it.”

SeeYa

Reaction score
Outstanding!

Makes me want to have Jody dyno our blue rag just see what it will do. LOL

Last edited:

JDub

Reaction score
is coon ass talk even an identifiable language:shrug:

No kidding...even that the TV show 'Swamp People' has to put captions at the bottom so we can understand that Louisiana language...

And after watching that video David...that thing is begging for some nitrous!

Powerstroke Racer

Reaction score
Outstanding!

Makes me want to have Jody dyno our blue rag just see what it will do. LOL
Would have been real nice to have datalogged that to see where the problem was :poke:
No kidding...even that the TV show 'Swamp People' has to put captions at the bottom so we can understand that Louisiana language...

And after watching that video David...that thing is begging for some nitrous!

LOLLOLLOL

Ya it is begging for some nitrous BUT a 1000rwhp will be that much sweeter on fuel only :toast:

Latest posts

Members online