So it begins

02BigD

Reaction score
That is sexy haha. Mine are just delipped and radiused. 15.5:1. Coating just added security for heat and crack preventative correct?

My compression is slightly higher than that. The engine was built to last, did everything that I could to allow that investment to be broadcast over as many miles as possible. It does help with the heat, yes.

psdguy95

Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome build so far man. Good luck! Will be watching closely, planning on starting my build by the end of the year.

isootmypants

Reaction score
Well pistons checked out all good, will be reusing them and getting coated and relief cut for valve clearance. Heads appear to be good, machine shop will be pressure testing them then getting fire ringed and ported more. Cam getting sent to Gearhead for a core. Block is at machine shop for line bore. Now just to decide between twin termis or gen3

isootmypants

Reaction score
any info on the rockers.

live life full throttle

I gotta talk to Carson about um more. I don't think they're Harland sharp. I know I saw it sitting on his desk and was like ooooo what's that, how much haha. He has another set of 1.8:1 but doesn't want to sell them yet till he tries them.

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
I assume the dual IPR setup is the same as the BTS style if it is you put them in series mine comes from OEM harness to IPR 1 then from IPR 1 to IPR 2 then out of 2 back to OEM.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
I can let you know this week. Hopefully sooner than later my truck hasn't run in way to long. Me and Kevin are picking up a second Bridgeport mill this week so hopefully as soon as we get that going we can pump one or two out. The other one we bought is apart at the moment getting redone.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
401848_10201351029081743_333054171_n_zps3c7039a7.jpg

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
driveability. The single ipr is overwhelmed by the gen 3 and the fact that it returns back to the hpop reservoir

Latest posts

Members online