Soot intake manifold review.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Hows that RCD manifold look.. :)

Pretty as ever! It's still in the box, I have to get a truck out of the way to get my shop back and then I'll work on getting it on :D

I will say that if the Soot intake I have coming shows up looking like the one in this thread I'm gonna use it for horse shoes and most certainly not put it on my friends truck.

Although....if it makes it onto his truck then I'll always be faster than him....hmmmm...... :evil

Last edited:

mgeistman

Reaction score
ohhhhhhh boy. i believe my manifold is waiting for me at the border. now i dont even wanna make time out of my day to go pick it up.. im already expecting garbage. anybody wanna buy a 6.4 stage 3 lol. half price and i wont even open it up, ill ship it the minute i pick it up LOL

How much is half price?

dstryr

Reaction score
Love how he had a ton of posts when his **** first came out and now dead silence to respond to this thread....

strokin6L

Reaction score
i think Matt is soo embarassed about how chitty of a job he did and how he handled this....that he most likely wont even post.

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
Looking at Matt's profile he hasn't logged in since 8-22, but I bet he has been reading. I am anxious about this since I just ordered mine a month ago........supposedly it's been shipped, but I should know by the morning.

mortal798

Reaction score
Looking at Matt's profile he hasn't logged in since 8-22, but I bet he has been reading. I am anxious about this since I just ordered mine a month ago........supposedly it's been shipped, but I should know by the morning.

You ordered one too? Or one from RCD?

04stroker

Reaction score
I'll just say this because I've been involved in a lot of these threads. I can't speak for others but the 2 intake manifolds and 3 sets of heads I've had from him have looked and performed awesome. There are always 2 sides to every story but if this is true that is pretty sh!tty and sorry because I am one of the ones that pushed it. But like I said all my stuff has been great.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I'll just say this because I've been involved in a lot of these threads. I can't speak for others but the 2 intake manifolds and 3 sets of heads I've had from him have looked and performed awesome. There are always 2 sides to every story but if this is true that is pretty sh!tty and sorry because I am one of the ones that pushed it. But like I said all my stuff has been great.

If he made it right I probably wouldn't give to $$hits about how it looked.
But having that many issues and telling me I'm bitching while I been patient is bull$hit hands down.

For 1 the first product sent was correct. Stage3 however it was epoxied and damaged. I fixed it by welding it and paid for it to be done. And go to install and it didn't fit. Ok shipped back and when soot got it back he did nothing but compliment it.2 months later I get this product with no porting just machined runners. This isn't what I agreed on. Then to have him tell me lies bout epoxy is needed for when you port? Then please explain why everyone else ports the holes with out epoxy? Then to low ball me and comp me $30 for tigging a complete manifold. It's bull$hit. Then I have to pay two way shipping for him to fix his **** up. **** that punk

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If he made it right I probably wouldn't give to $$hits about how it looked.
But having that many issues and telling me I'm bitching while I been patient is bull$hit hands down.

For 1 the first product sent was correct. Stage3 however it was epoxied and damaged. I fixed it by welding it and paid for it to be done. And go to install and it didn't fit. Ok shipped back 2 months later I get this product with no porting just machined runners. This isn't what I agreed on. Then to have him tell me lies bout epoxy is needed for when you port? Then please explain why everyone else ports the holes with out epoxy? Then to low ball me and comp me $30 for tigging a complete manifold. It's bull$hit. Then I have to pay two was shipping for him to fix his **** up. **** that punk

honestly, youve been way too nice up to this point.

on a side note, : you going to trucking for kids this weekend?

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I'm on the west and probably not. I've been patient and chill with this guy since I ordered this thing. And seriously can't believe getting something I didn't want. Then having his stories keep changing etc..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm on the west and probably not. I've been patient and chill with this guy since I ordered this thing. And seriously can't believe getting something I didn't want. Then having his stories keep changing etc..

im on the west too brutha,, its at irwindale raceway on sunday. 1/8th mi drag racing, diesel only.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh no ****? I may be down to go. This Sunday?

Yep. Drivers meeting at 11am ... I'll be there around 9-930 if you go say you are with socaldieseltrucks and they'll point you to the parking area. It's for charity and usually fun. I won last year :) took down the pesky DMax and cummins crowd.

Latest posts

Members online