Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Would you guys like me to turn that parameter into a power level indicator?

Yes! That would be cool....

Can you also add the exhaust brake in like tyrant has apparently done? Or is it still in there? If it is I can not feel it like it was when stock. Just asking, not whining...

I am enjoying the little adders and tweeks you guys continue to make for refinement.

Last edited:

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I take back my previous comment about light throttle shifting being too firm. After more miles it's perfect on sotf tunes.

mfoltz

Reaction score
I love this tune It shifts so nice. My only scare is towing with it. I change to the 500 hp tune since I was going to be towing a couple times a week and I didn't like the shifting at all. It would pause in between gears for a second or two and Rev high. I switch it back to the war hammer but it makes me nevouse with pulling. Will the shifting be available for the lower hp tunes? Also I heard their is going to be an update on TakING away the hiss, when would that be available? With sotf does it have to relearn every time you switch power levels or does only have to relearn after a flash

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I love this tune It shifts so nice. My only scare is towing with it. I change to the 500 hp tune since I was going to be towing a couple times a week and I didn't like the shifting at all. It would pause in between gears for a second or two and Rev high. I switch it back to the war hammer but it makes me nevouse with pulling. Will the shifting be available for the lower hp tunes? Also I heard their is going to be an update on TakING away the hiss, when would that be available? With sotf does it have to relearn every time you switch power levels or does only have to relearn after a flash

We are hoping to have the lower hp tunes out this week or next. Just as an FYI, if you switch tunes to tow, it's best to give a shirt adaptation drive before hooking to the trailer. Although I don't think this will be much of an issue with the new files.

As for adaptation with SOTF, it only has to learn once. Which, on the new calibration, only takes about 4 accelerations for 80% of the adaptation to happen!

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Matt, have you guys done anything with the fan duty cycle in the tunes. Or changed anything in regards to the engine fan? On my 11 the fan would be in monetarily in the extremely humid and hot south when first taking off then shut right back off. I notice my new truck does not do that and I bring this up strictly for correlation to the AC.

Last edited:

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
There is a new file posted for warhammerx with raised shift points. I just got it loaded and really enjoy the later shifts, keep it up S p a r t a n!!

c63 AMG

Reaction score
There is a new file posted for warhammerx with raised shift points. I just got it loaded and really enjoy the later shifts, keep it up S p a r t a n!!

How much later, what rpm?

Sent from my banana using Tapatalk

vilim12

Reaction score

Where are these updates at? On their website their latest update was the day Bush got elected lol

drservo

Reaction score
Truck ran great towing with Warhammer last week, 300 miles both ways pulling 15k 5th wheel to the beach in 100 degree weather all temps were good!

drservo

Reaction score

I thought Matt posted somewhere that if he raised the shift points it would be loosing power?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.