Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I checked my mileage over 2 tanks since I switched from the old 500 file. I'm up .4 mpg across the board. That's a plus.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
The only comment I have to add agrees with above comment. Sotf is shifting overly firm at light throttle. Perfect anything past about 8-10% throttle. This is more so on 400-550 sotf. Not enough miles on the 600 sotf to comment yet. Tuning is better then anything I hoped for with this truck. Now if only the exhaust brake function can be added back in it will be perfection.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I enjoy the firm shifts. You know it's in gear and ready to go. Not just easily sliding in. But I do have traction bars so it just feels nice and firm and ready to launch.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm unclear....the BETA download included a SOTF file for this. I'm about to plug in my knob tomorrow and load the SOTF files. Which 600 file is included, new or old? Or do I load the Warhammer SOTF file and the knob will dictate power level?

Sharp Shooter

Reaction score
To get the warhammerX file you will have to download the SOTF file at the link from the first post in this thread. The SOTF files are standard, smoke limited, quick response and now this beta one. I highly suggest trying it! I've always used the QR before and it was great but the new one is even better!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm running the non-SOTF Warhammer file now. I guess I didn't notice the Warhammer BETA file in the SD card folder. I'll look again tonight.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Uhhh....I already acknowledged that. My question is, do you load the QR SOTF files or the Warhammer SOTF BETA?
If you load the Warhammer beta does it just "turn down" the power via the knob?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Rich, if the SOTF file doesn't show up, you may not have the level 2 license loaded. Tech support should have sent you one, if not just let me know.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I just drove 400 miles no trailer this time. Averaged 17.1mpg at 80-85mph. All highway.

The last 700 miles with an extra 6500lbs of trailer I averaged 13.9mpg. 75mph-ish

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Hey what are you guys seeing for max boost at WOT? in the 600 or any tune?

Members online

No members online now.