Spar<>tan WarHammer_X race tune (revised 600HP)

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Yes completely safe 95cobby. 30 is definitely low cat! Mine is the reading on my cts2. Maybe you should fatal of with the ngauge and see what your max is?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yes completely safe 95cobby. 30 is definitely low cat! Mine is the reading on my cts2. Maybe you should fatal of with the ngauge and see what your max is?

Yeah that's a good idea. I'm way outta town and I do happen to have it with me.

c63 AMG

Reaction score

Not that I don't believe you but can anyone else confirm this? I'm still learning about these trucks but that seems up there. If that's really safe what's the limit of a stock block (2015-16)?

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I have plenty of rail pressure. 30,000psi. I'll jack with it more tomorrow. Only problem is I'm in the middle of Tulsa with not much room to get a good WOT run.

Anyone else have a "cruising" boost and high fuel pressure readings??

CATDiezel

Reaction score
I'm betting my waste gate needs tweaked a little bit.

The last 2 WOT runs I did on the turnpike had a spike then calmly settled at a rock solid 30.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'm betting my waste gate needs tweaked a little bit.

The last 2 WOT runs I did on the turnpike had a spike then calmly settled at a rock solid 30.

Unless you've added a wastegate, there isn't one. What boost reading are you seeing on the dash?

Normally, these tunes will spike to 37-38 briefly, and settlr told hold 32 or 33 until the shift points.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Not that I don't believe you but can anyone else confirm this? I'm still learning about these trucks but that seems up there. If that's really safe what's the limit of a stock block (2015-16)?

You'm aren't going to crush rods on a stock turbo, unless there's an existing hardware problem in the rotating assembly.

Notneb

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry, had mine on the dyno recently and we didn't find anything crazy going on with BP. I would think that's when you'd see it the most, but I could be wrong. If it bothers you that much, Midwest has some nice waste gate kits... Lol

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I meant datalog with the ngauge. My phone decided to correct me to otherwise lol. When datalogging you can see min and max after the run.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score

37-39 is completely fine for a 15 style turbo on any 6.7. The sst turbos were only safe till around 24psi because the turbo is basically junk, but that's only stock on a 11-14.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Unless you've added a wastegate, there isn't one. What boost reading are you seeing on the dash?

Normally, these tunes will spike to 37-38 briefly, and settlr told hold 32 or 33 until the shift points.

Ha! I assumed there was I hadn't looked, thought it would be odd if a vgt had one but it was the first thing that popped in mind. I wasn't watching the dash truthfully. Just the cts2. I'll do a few more runs today and see what it gets. But man it was a FLAT 30psi for a 1/4 mile.

As far as rail psi?? Im not used to seeing 23k-ish psi just cruising. Is that Normal?

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
This is just cruise set at 60mph

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 159

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Thanks for those data figures... appreciate that...... I noticed you too have the CACT parameter on there to see what tune your in!!

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Thanks for thone data figures. Lol... I noticed you too have the CACT parameter on there to see what tune your in!!

Yes I do lol makes it nice and easy to remember by looking there! Plus I used to have gear and lockup there but I updated my cts2 and now it shows park for any gear past neutral lol

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Yes I do lol makes it nice and easy to remember by looking there! Plus I used to have gear and lockup there but I updated my cts2 and now it shows park for any gear past neutral lol

I noticed that to on the park issue. I decided not to put any parameters on the display that were not visible on my dash so it didn't bother me too bad. But it is odd.

jwalk09

Reaction score

I noticed that too after the update . If u hide the gears on the dash it will work though but stays in park if you turn them back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
I noticed that too after the update . If u hide the gears on the dash it will work though but stays in park if you turn them back on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had same issue,I contacted Edge,and they fixed it for me.They were very helpful.Now it shows on the CTS what gear and torque converter lockup.