SPE 6.7 Full Lock Diff Kit

SAK

Reaction score
I do not know. But have you tried to disable the advance track also? You have to press and hold the tc button for about 5 second to disable it.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

broncof250444

Reaction score
Yep even tired disable advance trac also no cigar. I haven't been to worried about it since 90% of the time the limited slip is working and if I ever need more traction I have to use 4x4. Just be nice to know if there was something out there that can turn it off to make the locker to me have more benefit.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
From what I have found the trac.off makes the tires spin as long as the ass end doesn't slide out. The.minute it does the advanced trac kicks on. And once the advanced track is off everything is all good.

You by chance didn't set up "Mykey" did you?

broncof250444

Reaction score
4x4 everything is fine, no traction control engage or anything lets me spin the crap out of the tires. But if i turn everything off and engage locker and start to spin the tires the traction reenages and shuts the power down. I have verify with a few customers trucks and they do the same 2011 and 2012.

No myeky either.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ok since it's snowing I went a tried it out

If you don't turn traction off before advance track it will kick on.

If you turn off track first then advanced track it work fine, the traction light does flash but it doesn't defuel or activate the rear brakes at all.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
There is a "police mode" that you can program the truck into

EEEEEHHHHHH powered by this (╯°□°)╯

Erikclaw

Reaction score
The traction devices in all these new vehicles drive me crazy at times. Got stuck in a duramax cause it spun in a loose field and couldn't get traction control off. Defuels and becomes useless.

Latest posts

Members online