SPE 6.7 Full Lock Diff Kit

JRLott

Reaction score
Now why you gotta go say the same thing I did in fewer words?

mikeeg02

Reaction score
My up fitters are tied up with exterior lighting for one. Secondly, I don't want to forget to turn it off. The factory button disables both if you press and hold it. Though after time I forget that I need to do that, then I get stuck, then I need to find a tree to winch out. Generally in conditions I should have had my Tire chains on, but if I would have been able to keep momentum and wheel speed up, I wouldn't of gotten stuck.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
The truck doesn't have enough power to horse around on the street, so that's never my concern. My concern is purely getting to radio Tower sites in the worst conditions, when 911 is broken and I need to get there. Nothing like having to take another try at a hill because the government says you have to keep the truck straight. God forbid I get a little sideways.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
TC got me stuck one day. Hit a muddy section pulling the toyhauler into a field at night, got 4x4 on, but not TC off in time. Brought me to a stop. Stuck.

Been thinking of the inline fuse thing too. Or inline ABS. One or the other, would be nice to have. Easy to do too.

What'll really freak you out is when you are gettin it and TC unlocks the converter and the engine free spins. That I don't like at all.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
TC got me stuck one day. Hit a muddy section pulling the toyhauler into a field at night, got 4x4 on, but not TC off in time. Brought me to a stop. Stuck.

Been thinking of the inline fuse thing too. Or inline ABS. One or the other, would be nice to have. Easy to do too.

What'll really freak you out is when you are gettin it and TC unlocks the converter and the engine free spins. That I don't like at all.

Hate it when it does that! Lots of people have had that including myself when you get crazy on the throttle from a dead stop and she jumps into neutral and then back into gear haha.

mikeeg02

Reaction score
I havent seen that in my gas truck. It just takes away your pedal. It seems things work a little differently in the diesels vs the gas trucks. Like I said, pulling fuse 54 takes away my speedometer. And I havent heard anyone with a diesel noticing that?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Any tricks or tips on getting the locker unlocked... did a quick pull on the highway with it locked so I wouldn't 1 wheel peel and now it won't unlock.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Any tricks or tips on getting the locker unlocked... did a quick pull on the highway with it locked so I wouldn't 1 wheel peel and now it won't unlock.
oh poop.. that is no good.. im guess something is now wedged/stuck together and you should just get a truetrac...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
oh poop.. that is no good.. im guess something is now wedged/stuck together and you should just get a truetrac...

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass
Lol yeah that's on the to do list... Probably doing it this winter with bigger injectors

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Try backing up while turning to see if you can get it to pop loose. Check all the wires first thought make sure its actually trying to disengage