SPE 6.7 Hot tunes

13PlatinumSD

Reaction score
scott don't let the dyno get you down buddy it means nothing

Thanks Ben. I really do love the truck and how it drives. It just doesn't seem to pull hard like my old 6.4L. As far as a truck goes there is no comparison in comfort, finish and looks. But, I loved making people feel that stuck to their seat feeling when taking them on a little 4 wheel drive boosted launch in my old truck. I just want that again!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks Ben. I really do love the truck and how it drives. It just doesn't seem to pull hard like my old 6.4L. As far as a truck goes there is no comparison in comfort, finish and looks. But, I loved making people feel that stuck to their seat feeling when taking them on a little 4 wheel drive boosted launch in my old truck. I just want that again!

Yeah unfortunately a 6.4 will mow down a 6.7 plain and simple. But the new interior is to die for. I'd rather have that 100% of the time , than 580 hp 10% of the time.

jdgleason

Reaction score

Your new one does look pretty sharp buddy ;)

Duckdawg

Reaction score
Anybody else's trans act weird when you switched to something else from the spe tune?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duckdawg

Reaction score
That's exactly what mines doing, how long did it take before it started acting right again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
It works itself out, I just returned to stock for emissions and mine did the same thing. At first I was a little worried but it cleared up after a couple drive cycles. All is fine again.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.