Steering stabilizers

Layson

Reaction score
It is only money. It is not like you can take it with you... and that last check has got to bounce...LOL

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
JD I just got Trevor's kit. So far I'm loving it. I also did his single piece draglink and adjustable track bar. Much more stabile on the highway. It was starting to wonder a lot. Now I feel much better. I think you would be very happy with his kit. Like he said affordable and it uses quality shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you go standard adj. track bar or the HD version?

Sent my email off to Trevor, can't wait to get this bitch tightened up.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
4aqusabu.jpg

Here's the pallet headed to powder coat now.. JD.. I'll call you tonight for your CC Digits :)

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
For those thinking about the OUO truss, remember. When compared to an Icon Dual Steering stabilizer set up, this allows for an inch more of travel each way than the Icon. In comparison with PMF I cannot give an educated answer on that for those that asked me that in PM's, as I have never been able to measure and compare a PMF unit in my hands myself. Until then, I cant comment 1 way or another. The OUO allows for the full spectrum of turning while improving performance.

Jared

Layson

Reaction score
4aqusabu.jpg

Here's the pallet headed to powder coat now.. JD.. I'll call you tonight for your CC Digits :)

I saw those there.... sexy! :evil

For those thinking about the OUO truss, remember. When compared to an Icon Dual Steering stabilizer set up, this allows for an inch more of travel each way than the Icon. In comparison with PMF I cannot give an educated answer on that for those that asked me that in PM's, as I have never been able to measure and compare a PMF unit in my hands myself. Until then, I cant comment 1 way or another. The OUO allows for the full spectrum of turning while improving performance.

Jared

It is also built for hydro-assist! None of the others are...

Then you forgot to add that this is just ****ing a badass setup and pure sexiness! :evil

Layson

Reaction score
Then once you get the front one.... you have to get the rear one... :evil

IMG_2005.jpg

Latest posts

Members online