Stock huffer just let go, need a Big turbo ASAP!!

STR8LINE

Reaction score
KC turbo stage3 68mm .. Couldn't afford the others rightnow wih everything that happen an it all boiled down to funds.. We gonna Findout how it works out!

It's suppose to be on the way rightnow..

gaza2ute.jpg

7age8yra.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokedout250

Reaction score
So can someone explain to me who kc turbo is??? I know they aren't a vendor here... Just wondering why nobody can give you a straight answer on who they are and why they are being pimped on here??? Have no problem with the product but I'd rather see vendors pushed over a non vender....

To the op, I hope the product works well for you I have herd some good things!

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Under Notmal circumstances I'd rather buy from a supporting vendor in all honesty, but the way things worked out this time I didn't. But this guys seems really good so far and we are gonna find out how well this thing runs, dyno to come soon

Last edited by a moderator:

swinky

Reaction score
Under Notmal circumstances I'd rather buy from a supporting vendor in all honesty, but the way things worked out this time I didn't. But this guys seems really good so far and we are gonna find out how well this thing runs, dyno to come soon

sounds like it worked out for the both of us!

Last edited by a moderator:

STR8LINE

Reaction score
Sure thing!! Iam Hopeing to live tune the truck through one of the big tuners like Eric or somebody, but do it on a local dyno here just let the tuner monitor everything live in real time or somthing. Anybody know of tuners working with guys like this and live tuning from remote location?

My dyno guy is a full sct dealer and tuner, I just don't think he does oil burners. Turbo and N2O has engines etc.

loboost

Reaction score
Sure thing!! Iam Hopeing to live tune the truck through one of the big tuners like Eric or somebody, but do it on a local dyno here just let the tuner monitor everything live in real time or somthing. Anybody know of tuners working with guys like this and live tuning from remote location?

My dyno guy is a full sct dealer and tuner, I just don't think he does oil burners. Turbo and N2O has engines etc.

Hope it works out for you. It looks pretty and all that good stuff.....hopefully kc turbo, whichever member it is here building these, will honor a warranty

sent while driving recklessly

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.