super duty picture thread:

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Naw, you'll love all the attention you get with oreo so much you wont go back to the 6.0 LOL

07powerstroke91

Reaction score
Gotta love when both my trucks aren't drivable... at least the 7.3 is starting to look better!

trucks_zpse2d13125.png

Got rid of the tint on the bottom of the windshield?

GCncsuHD

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with them! We have been all over the country together and driven through all types of conditions other than blizzard and they have held the road great!

Well that's good to hear! I'm trying to narrow my tire choice down to a 35x12.50 Grabber, a 35x13.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ, and Toyo M/T in 35x12.50
They are definitely a good looking tire, and I've heard good things about them. I've thought about getting a set for our K5 when we get it together. Just by looking at them, I can't imagine them being good in the snow/ice at all though with the solid tread blocks, but you certainly could have them siped.
Yup EC 135

EC-130 I'm fairly certain, judging by the direction the flew in from, and the exhaust coming out the back over the tail vs out to the sides. They do have a EC-135 stationed a couple counties over though.

Stroker04

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll try and get some more up tomorrow after I clean them up. If you don't like cleaning wheels everyday don't buy these...you literally have to clean them after every drive..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.