super duty picture thread:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
usy7eqa7.jpg

uba9azyh.jpg

4e7u5eme.jpg

sent from the sea

how you liking the grabbers scotty? how they holding up to towing and everything else?

live life full throttle

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
20x10 BMF M-80 and 35/12.50 General Grabbers. IIRC

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

They're 20x9 BMF M-80's and 35x12.50 Grabbers

how you liking the grabbers scotty? how they holding up to towing and everything else?

live life full throttle

They're holding up great. I've had some pretty heavy loads behind it. I can tell that the rears have worn a little more than the front but not to bad. They're not to noisy and ride great. I think it's getting close to 30k miles on them and I can see another 15-20 or so out of them.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
They do OK in light offroad situations. I have gotten stuck with them but that was with a loaded trailer behind the truck. I try to avoid mud, hate cleaning, but sometimes it's un-avoidable in the pastures. I've been in mud that was to the rims, a little sloppy, and they pulled through with no problem. But they seem to have trouble in 2wd on wet grass LOL

fine69

Reaction score
They're 20x9 BMF M-80's and 35x12.50 Grabbers

They're holding up great. I've had some pretty heavy loads behind it. I can tell that the rears have worn a little more than the front but not to bad. They're not to noisy and ride great. I think it's getting close to 30k miles on them and I can see another 15-20 or so out of them.

How are the Grabbers in rain? I've heard they aren't that great in a good rain storm.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
How are the Grabbers in rain? I've heard they aren't that great in a good rain storm.

I haven't had any issues with them! We have been all over the country together and driven through all types of conditions other than blizzard and they have held the road great!

fine69

Reaction score
I haven't had any issues with them! We have been all over the country together and driven through all types of conditions other than blizzard and they have held the road great!

Well that's good to hear! I'm trying to narrow my tire choice down to a 35x12.50 Grabber, a 35x13.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ, and Toyo M/T in 35x12.50

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.