SuperArmor for the Superduty

Reaction score
Unfortunately no. This is the first 'stealth' model we made. It's the same lower as the others that come off the fixture and they all fit fine, so we didn't test fit either.

Maybe your truck will get it and give us pictures :D

You know, I would love to slap that stealth one on my truck and do a nice write up with lots of pictures for everyone to see. However, I doubt I could even afford the shipping for that bad ass bumper let alone the bumper itself LOL Looks great though man!

Jomax

Reaction score
How would one mount more lights? Can I mount 4 Q2 series rigid lights on the center bar? Is there room?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

truckman1974

Reaction score
Why is it I get so many requests for trucks other the the one I have them made for???

Most requested: Ram :rolleyes:

That way it's easier for people to say "Well, I would support you and buy one BUTTTTTTT......you don't make it for my application!" :)

Some (maybe most) of them are probably serious.......the rest.....ehhh

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
If I get a cow plow bumper, for my 2015 you can bet it will be yours!!!

I know said once earlier but your bumper is by far the best looking one I've seen.

smcox1

Reaction score
That way it's easier for people to say "Well, I would support you and buy one BUTTTTTTT......you don't make it for my application!" :)

Some (maybe most) of them are probably serious.......the rest.....ehhh

Exactly

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Just a little update on where we are on this project.

We've made about a dozen of them now and have found that the cost to produce them has been way too high. We still have 6 completed on the floor ready for new homes - 2 of the stealth ones and 4 of the complete ones.

I've still got a few tweaks to do to get it to what I'd consider our 'best' possible, but even at that cost it's not going to allow us to sell them where I wanted to price them at.

New pricing is up on the website.

Spent last weekend as a vendor at Ohio Bike Week and we got a lot of positive feedback. But no checkbooks were opened.
No surprise here as I think we are now priced out of the consumer market. Just too many people (me included) who consider $5k to be too much for a bumper.

I was quite surprised to meet with a lot of Law Enforcement, Fire Depts and Search and Rescue who absolutely loved it and considered that a fair price. It's pretty obvious that we need to shift our target market to municipalities, military, forestry, fleet accounts, etc.

So any of you who have contacts in these areas I'd sure appreciate it if you could pass me some leads. We'll probably search out the big shows for these kind of markets too.

Thanks for all the support here, but this version has priced itself out of the consumer market.

I am going to go back to the drawing board and design one that we can produce for half the cost as I think this market is saturated with ugly, hang a foot off the truck bumpers and would like to be able to bring something to the consumer which is attractive and affordable. It won't have the smooth lines of this one, but I'm sure I can come up with something that's still attractive, but more affordable.

Jomax

Reaction score
Is it possible to Mount a 40in led bar?

Sent from my SM-P605V using Tapatalk

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Bumper is super sweet looking. Let us know where you end up with alt models.

tominyuma

Reaction score
Is it possible to get one of the complete ones you have on the floor at the old price? I have been following this thread for a while and wanted to order but I am currently overseas for work and was waiting until I returned next month to order it.

higherlife

Reaction score
For those of you in the area (Greenville, SC) The 'stealth' bumper with the gloss black powder coat is over at Truck Toys. Right off I85 at River Road. Stop by and take a look.
11157497_10203451392997340_8009259443647206885_o.jpg

Jomax, we have one ready for you :)

you have any of these available?

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Yes, we have 2x of them. The powder coated one shown in the photo and one that's bare.

If you are going to paint to match, you want the bare one. If gloss black is your thing, the powder coated one.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
OK folks. Spent a busy week taking a clean sheet of paper and doing the design on the rear bumper to match the front. This should be considered 'ultimate' and will likely be priced accordingly.

But there's no way to know until I actually make one.

I decided to go ahead and integrate the hitch into the design. The 'fabricated' tubing portion is about the same size as stock, and there's 4x of them, and it's triangulated, and it ties into the upper part of the frame too so about double the bolting capacity as well. I'll be running Finite Element Analysis (FEA, stress analysis) on it but I'm guessing it's 5+ times stronger than stock. It forms the backbone of the rear bumper and weighs in right around 100lbs and the whole thing is around 200 as of this moment.
The hitch portion is 1/4" and the rest is 11ga.
Where you'd be most likely to take a wack from backing into the tounge of the trailer (and most bumpers are dented) it's 3/8" solid steel. I think we can safely say that you aren't going to dent it easily.
V7RearHitch1.jpg

V7RearHitch2.jpg

V7Rear3.jpg

V7Rear2.jpg

V7Rear1.jpg

I've still got some details to add like a step on the corner/side and a brace from the underside to triangulate the outside wing. But this is pretty close to something we could make.

Waiting on some models from VisionX to add the integrated rear lights too.

Feedback always welcome.

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Integrated winch? Also have more ideas I'll post when I get home. BTW is it possible to bolt a 40 in light bar and a set of rigid Q2s in the front bumper and good good?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online