superblazin's whicked build

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
James just left here towing 8000lbs trailer home. He's got a 200mile ride home. He left with his truck on the ext street file which made 545hp. He's a happy guy. Anybody who knows me knows I'm all about the nos. Who cares it made 585 on fuel. IT MADE 863hp on NOS LOL

imelmo

Reaction score
Bottles are for babies. :D

I need to buy me another kit soon. LOL

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Shawn, did you machine the plungers? or shim them?
That is for me to know. Your comment that's been done with 190s. How come your truck hasn't done it yet

Never had a chace to swap turbos. The company with the dyno was running late and we didn't have time todo the swap. After the new year we have another dyno time booked todo that back to back testing.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Was just a simple question, no need to get all defensive. No my truck hasn't, but there are plenty out there that have, so thats irrelevant. LOL

Extended Power

Reaction score
Jeezus....who needs twins when you can hit the same numbers with a single and nos?

Good work Shawn!

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Was just a simple question, no need to get all defensive. No my truck hasn't, but there are plenty out there that have, so thats irrelevant. LOL

Not defensive. Just a fact that there's not that many 6L's that's made that power. Your another one on psa who does a lot of talking without haveing your own results. At least James put his money where his mouth was and layed down solid #s.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Not defensive. Just a fact that there's not that many 6L's that's made that power. Your another one on psa who does a lot of talking without haveing your own results. At least James put his money where his mouth was and layed down solid #s.

I think you may have me confused with someone else making bogus claims with no proof to show for it. I want to have my truck running right before hitting the track or a dyno. Regardless, nice numbers. Have you tried the xtreme X file yet?

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
68 and a 88 jet. Two stages. We're not here to hide anything. It is what it is. We had a fun day.

We wanted to try a few things but again they didn't have the time to give us at the dyno. We wanted to try the different levels of power hungrys ficm tunes with the race file. But couldn't. He made 545 on the extreme street and 585 on the extreme X.

No excusses, like I said it is what it is. We were on a none load cell dyno. Boost would hit 30psi and by the end of the pull he was down to 20psi. That's why the nos runs picked up so much. Cause it kept the boost up. Next time we'll get on a load cell dyno. Oh well we had fun, posted what happened. That's all we can do

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Awesome results! Can't wait to see what it does on a load dyno and at the track! Also excited about the 66 results :evil:

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.