superblazin's whicked build

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
We did the fuel bowl delete. So after the fass pump I got it split and feeding each head with the regulated return. 205s/100% and all the other goodies mentioned in here

james6.jpg

james%20truck.JPG

AllanB

Reaction score
Man there has been a lot of debate on the Steed manifolds. I am not sure if they are the best on the market. But to my opinion, they are without a doubt the best looking on the market. I also like the RCD 6.4ltr manifolds. Build looks great. Can't wait for the numbers.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Just drove it 300miles home. We are going to the dyno tomorrow at 4pm. The madds turbo surges pretty good at 1800rpm just like all the other bigger vgts out there. Jame's you need twins. I hit 1800degs on the extreme street file by time I was at 80mph from a dead stop with my 205/100% and smokey. Trucks running great, get her cleaned up in the morning and we'll post pics of the completed project. Cruising at hwy speeds 65mph averaging 800degs

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Damn that sucks but glad it's somewhat good. What about a ball bearing turbo and a procharger? Or what compounds were ya gonna go with?

AllanB

Reaction score
Just drove it 300miles home. We are going to the dyno tomorrow at 4pm. The madds turbo surges pretty good at 1800rpm just like all the other bigger vgts out there. Jame's you need twins. I hit 1800degs on the extreme street file by time I was at 80mph from a dead stop with my 205/100% and smokey. Trucks running great, get her cleaned up in the morning and we'll post pics of the completed project. Cruising at hwy speeds 65mph averaging 800degs

Yikes, I was hoping we weren't going to see this. At that amount of fuel delivery I wonder what kinda temps she will have on Extreme Race?

Superblazin

Reaction score

Hopefully tomorrow when we play with a few different tunes in our arsenal we will get it running to its optimal performance with the current set up and post further detailed results.

I got auto enguity loaded on the lap top ( no friggen clue how to use it) lol and a spare boost gauge too hook up to check back pressure.

The nice thing with you having the same color truck all your naibors are going to think my test and tune passes are you or your wife. :redspotdance:

I Can't wait for tomorrow to come soon enough! Hope your an early riser cuz I doubt I'm sleeping tonight! Ahhh who am I kiddin just did an 18 hr shift in sub zero temps. Once I warm up I'll sleep for a few hours.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sucks about the turbo, but underhood shots would be nice. Bet it looks pretty under there.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Mike I worked on it. How in the hell do u think it looks nice LOL. Ok maybe there's one piece that looks pretty

AllanB

Reaction score
EBP will be interesting to see. Have you got any Gearhead tunes? Not trying to start a tuner war either. I know Shaun that Eric is the only one that writes tunes for you. To be honest, I have always ran Eric's and no one else myself. I just ask because I have heard a lot of good things about Matt's in the last couple of years. Especially about less smoke and lower EGT. But that is just hear say, like I said I have never ran them personally.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Innovative Diesel is the only place I get tunes. If James wants to try different stuff when he gets his truck. That's his decision. But he will pick up his truck with custom Innovative tunes.

Until proven otherwise. No ones made more power than Eric's tunes

Latest posts

Members online