Swagger Build thread

patrickke

Reaction score
It was a thought but ive always told my self that trucks u build don't get trailered to events... So I'll deal with not having it there and wishing it was running the entire time

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

But are you going still though... even though you will be truckless? I went last year with my Ranger because my truck wasn't done...

rat49f6

Reaction score
floor mocked in the bed sides:

from the front

IMG079.jpg

IMG078.jpg

back with tailgate down

IMG075.jpg

from rear drivers side with tail gate down

IMG075.jpg

from drivers rear with tailgate up

IMG077.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score

Thats crazy. I know I have seen the bed floors lifted like that before on trucks, but just never that high. Gonna look crazy when its all finished.

Just a thought, but are you going to put anything below the bed floor between the tailgate and the "C-notches"? Seems like it would be a great lockable weather tight storage spot or something of the sort. Probably plenty of room between the cab and "c-notches" for compressors and tanks too keeping it all below the bed.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Thats crazy. I know I have seen the bed floors lifted like that before on trucks, but just never that high. Gonna look crazy when its all finished.

Just a thought, but are you going to put anything below the bed floor between the tailgate and the "C-notches"? Seems like it would be a great lockable weather tight storage spot or something of the sort. Probably plenty of room between the cab and "c-notches" for compressors and tanks too keeping it all below the bed.

in the back under the bed will be the the fuel cell our excursion tank...not sure which yet

20 gallons of air up front of the notch straddling the drive shaft

Water/ meth tank somewhere under there

all the valves will be mounted back there if I can't get them under the seats

Also plan on putting, dual sd pumps on the rear rails rather than under the cab

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
This keeps getting better, I've kept checking on your progress since you started on psn but never subscribed for some reason.
Great fab work! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online