Swagger Build thread

rat49f6

Reaction score
truck will remain John Deere Blitz Black with Kawasaki Green wheels and accents in the engine bay

Viking

Reaction score
I remember seeing this on a truck forum somewhere else. I like the idea of laying frame and IFS.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
With all the bars parallel, how you going to keep the axle from moving back and forth?
I have never done a 6-link, but all the 4-links had to either have 2 at an angle or with a pan hard bar.
NICE BUILD!!!
Looks to be body dropped, if so how did you do it? Looks to have cut just the trans tunnel. How did you get the body down without cutting the floor or the frame under the cab.

rat49f6

Reaction score
With all the bars parallel, how you going to keep the axle from moving back and forth?
I have never done a 6-link, but all the 4-links had to either have 2 at an angle or with a pan hard bar.
NICE BUILD!!!
Looks to be body dropped, if so how did you do it? Looks to have cut just the trans tunnel. How did you get the body down without cutting the floor or the frame under the cab.

i will be running a watts link to keep the axle in place side to side to much lift for a panhard bar

thanks for the kind words im trying.. ive never done anything this indepth before

the fords dont need to be body dropped to lay out on the pinch
the bottom of the pinch weld and frame are the same height
the trans tunnel is cut out to make room for the engine and trans that was lifted 3" to clear the oil pan other wise it would have hit before the frame/body

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Whats so custom about the turbo mount kit?

I could be way off on this and I apoligize if I am but I would assume it would have something to do with the motor being raised 3 inches in the engine bay. But could be wrong just a guess

rat49f6

Reaction score
Its a one off piece he doesn't really sell them...but might if there is intrest

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

tbsimmons

Reaction score
You will like he watts link, they are pretty cool.
I can see what you are talking about now.
Good Luck. Dont get burned out too quick and finish the project.
I love Blitz Black, hard to get in CA with all the Yuppies but doable and great paint.

Latest posts

Members online