Swamps 7.3 common rail

dsberman94

Reaction score
I know they threw that setup on just to see what it would do. No block fill or anything. So there's the issue. The run is in the video from the event at the very end. Took those turbos insane amount of time to light. But one they did...

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
I know they threw that setup on just to see what it would do. No block fill or anything. So there's the issue. The run is in the video from the event at the very end. Took those turbos insane amount of time to light. But one they did...

No block fill was the issue??

:bs:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Maybe there wasn't a chunk of block on the ground. I just watched it again. I was told there was a chunk of block. I was told wrong.

2000wa250

Reaction score
Its only money! Can't take it with you when you go!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
we do too!

however...there no sense in installing a 1100hp engine when we can install a ??hp engine when we have time to finish R&D on air flow.

customers come before R&D.

the best part is that the R&D we were forced to do to get the CR to where it is, directly impacts our direction on all other engine platforms. So current & future products are benefiting from the work (already) completed on the CR project.

Just thought I would comment on this.....
How cool would it be to see a 16 valve head that is already machined to accept either 6.4 injectors, or (sorry) Cummins mechanical injectors.

Latest posts

Members online