Swamps 7.3 common rail

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with you Jason. As impressive as the American ride is, It was still really on the low side for a 3.0 charger and the 2.8 and 2.6 class they pulled in. Being they had run on the dyno and had a reading of ONLY right around 800HP was what impressed me. For being as low HP as it was is sure pulled good and made some of the BIG guys work hard for there wins and made them even lose a time or two. seems like they did a couple or more full pulls with there set up. you cant get much better then that! But still if they would have hit the same power as the BIG boys. imho they could have really gone someplace with that rig! From year to year they competition and new designs keep the game going stronger then the year before. AND make it more of a challenge to the guys just getting into it! It also seems to have a way of keeping they other competitors guessing on what will be the latest and greatest.

Jason. how common is it to see the cummins guy in the 3.0 class to be in the 1700+FWHP ball park? Or are they better then that know?

imho the American Ride did good for the power they were running.
I'm pretty sure top dog 3.0 guys are 1200-1400 or so at the wheels.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
2.6 in OH/northern KY is close to 1200, so I'd expect 3.0 to be 1500+

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Stroked Out is a 3.0 class truck that is supposed to be 1500hp and that truck has been around awhile.

01PSD

Reaction score
I asked Scotty on FB but no response :poke: which I assume means he has no updates LOL that or... a big surprise is coming :D

DocBar

Reaction score
I was not sure. Thanks! That is some good power with a single. I am amusing that is fuel only?

Are you talk RWHP or FWHP (BHP) ?? Is this fuel only?
Why would you amuse on fuel only when it's much funnier to amuse with giggle gas? Of course, you could assume but that makes an ass out of you and me. :poke:

907DAVE

Reaction score
There will probably be one there, just not in Scotty's truck.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Why would you amuse on fuel only when it's much funnier to amuse with giggle gas? Of course, you could assume but that makes an ass out of you and me. :poke:

Very funny.. :D LOL I spell off the wall sometimes!

Glad to see you are still kicking around.

Latest posts

Members online