The BBC

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
What wheels are you throwing on? SOTAs would look titties IMO.

Can't wait to see it finished, gonna look a ton better lowered(from current height) with 22s

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
GA 726 in a 22x12 and the standard issue toyo open countries. I'm excited to go polished this time. Should look good methinks...

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The BroDozer

That's good news....hoping that they'll do ok in Texas (no road salt, lots of washes, etc) I'm not expecting them to be AF quality...they were relatively inexpensive

Hopefully you have better luck. Mine and Minks both started pitting in under a year.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
That's good news....hoping that they'll do ok in Texas (no road salt, lots of washes, etc) I'm not expecting them to be AF quality...they were relatively inexpensive

Who'd you order them through?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
a buddy of mine had those wheels. They pitted REALLY fast. Good looking wheels though.... Can't wait to see what you do with this thing!

swinky

Reaction score
I use a griots garage paint sealant that is really tough.
#0000 steel wool will remove pitting without scratching. I detailed Harleys in south Florida for years and had amazing results with it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
The 22" chromos should look good on that truck. Black wheels never did anything for me on the 04-07 Harleys.

TheReelMuhcoy

Reaction score
Is there a way to help prevent pitting? What about getting them clear coated or something?

A guy I used to work for years ago swore by hand waxing his wheels every few months. He did it too all of his cars (he had 3 - Posche 911, 2 - Porsche 928, 2 BMW 750 IL) every wheel was immaculate.

TyCorr

Reaction score
A guy I used to work for years ago swore by hand waxing his wheels every few months. He did it too all of his cars (he had 3 - Posche 911, 2 - Porsche 928, 2 BMW 750 IL) every wheel was immaculate.

It helps but they just dont shine as nice unless you polish all the wax off.

Ive ran welds and mt wheels on various trucks. I live in IL and its pretty damn pointless. Buy new wheels every two or three years.

Somebody needs to put that plastic chrome on truck wheels like pontiac used on the grand am, grand prix, and bonneville. Wash it and go!

I agree, shiny wheels are nice to look at.

swinky

Reaction score
that's a quality chrome though. Not some cheap China chrome.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Ok help....had them pull my order because I can't decide. Black or chrome...consider looks only at this point

imagejpg1-1.jpg

imagejpg2.jpg