the motor.....

jdgleason

Reaction score
i have a sneaking suspicion that it might run a bit better. considering it had oil getting by in at least one cylinder, i may have been down on compression, and possibly power. the shop it is at, is next door to the dyno i was on last, so it will be a good comaprison. it did 638 uncorrected on that dyno. kinda be a cool back to back, and thats how im gonna break the motor back in.

thank god i have adjustable pedals. LOL

Lol break in it like its gonna be driven!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
when they do overhauls in our truck shop, they get full water temp and then go right on a full load dyno...

jdgleason

Reaction score
when they do overhauls in our truck shop, they get full water temp and then go right on a full load dyno...

Wicked... Lol with every toy Ive owned Ive never gone through a break in period... We broke in a motor on a sled last year wide open on a long staright away lol

Dzchey21

Reaction score
most of the time its about varing throttle more than anything, and not tapping off the rev limiter all day long, but breakin... i dunno its debatable, i dont think mikes new engine is brand new anyway

BFT

Reaction score
im willing to help out that big goofy ***er in any way i can, just like the rest of you ****** lovers.

Latest posts

Members online