the motor.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL sure all of your fools are invited. Well my rig is off to Hauller's as soon as BFT and I figure out the trailer details. Looks like I may be buying a few when it is back on the road. :toast:

dont you already have a flatbed?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
dont you already have a flatbed?

Yeah I do, but seems like the wheels are on the weak side. 15", Rob said they are at their limit so I will get a heavier set. Think all the rest is alright. Can't afford to have the little guy break down back there, they may never let him out of the state.
Need to mount a winch on it and make the fenders removable so I can get my truck on.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I do, but seems like the wheels are on the weak side. 15", Rob said they are at their limit so I will get a heavier set. Think all the rest is alright. Can't afford to have the little guy break down back there, they may never let him out of the state.

if its a 10k gvw you're fine.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it is, bought from a friend for a good deal so I don't for sure know its gvw. Hauled my old 04 F150 cc on it and hauls great. Weighs a little less but should be good.

if it is 6 lug, you're fine.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
like mike said lug or most 15 inch wheel should give you the load rating that you need.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
probably only 3500 lb axles, its probably ok, but that far of a trip would be a bit of a risk. what are the tires rated for?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Not looking like this thing is up to that long of a trip. Tires are rated at 1950lbs. Not even 8000lbs total. Too risky I think. Not quite as hd as I once believed.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Not looking like this thing is up to that long of a trip. Tires are rated at 1950lbs. Not even 8000lbs total. Too risky I think. Not quite as hd as I once believed.

just buy a good trailer, give it to beef taco and have him do it for free. thats what i would do. maybe ill buy one, and rent it to you ;)

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Bigr's trailer rental
Beef taco's transport service

Maybe mike haller should buy a service truck and drive to you assholes with his dyno LOL

Erikclaw

Reaction score
just buy a good trailer, give it to beef taco and have him do it for free. thats what i would do. maybe ill buy one, and rent it to you ;)

I am looking into that now. Thinking that is what I need to do.
LOL just read that again, looking to buying one and keeping it. No freebees for taco.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
the longer the better LOL

I think hallers has a 20 footer and my truck just barely fits, like my back tires are on the dove lol and the rear bumper and tailgate is over hanging the trailer

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.