the motor.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
That's good. So was it reading wrong, or just seemed to be working when you attached the mechanical gauge? With those 3.55's you can pull that mph. You weren't seeing over 48psi or so on the dyno where you?

i saw 52 boost and 75 actual bp on the dyno on the 593 run. with stock injectors these turbos just arent gonna make anymore boost than that.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
True, didn't you see high bp on that run? Does the truck feel stronger today? You think the housing may be contributing? Even though seems like it shouldn't cause it would mainly affect spool up right?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
True, didn't you see high bp on that run? Does the truck feel stronger today? You think the housing may be contributing? Even though seems like it shouldn't cause it would mainly affect spool up right?

the bp is an over all reading, and it has and always been accurqte. the only issue i had was dustins gauge setup freaking out. i believe that because the 3:55's and running the truck in o/d like that up to 145 was just freakish rpm with 1:1 and driving the gate to hard. thats a scenario that will never happen in real life. im pretty pumped it was making 580 hp at 145 .... lol

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Mikey sounds like you it dialed back in pretty good...52psi and 58ish bp seems right where mines at , are you still planning on swapping out the precision wg to a tial h20 gate ?

Latest posts

Members online