the motor.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL. I think u blew those dudes minds mikey ... they didn't quite know what to think lol !!!

yeah, the guy told me as soon as i pulled out of his shop, he said i have a tail light warranty, "once i see tailights you dont have one..." lol i dont think this shop see's too many trucks like mine. but they did an awesome job and it came back as clean under the hood as beef taco had it before.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I think that taillight warranty policy was just made right there ... right then !!
How do you like the new setup compared to before with that new .96 housing on there ? Much different ?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
"thats just stupid i would never break in a motor like that" - that is ***n classic!

"I break motors in like an old lady"
Beat me to it. I was laughing my ass off hearing that. "we better get out of the road". hahaha Truck looks and sounds good Mike. Where is the dyno sheet?

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
"I break motors in like an old lady"
Beat me to it. I was laughing my ass off hearing that. "we better get out of the road". hahaha Truck looks and sounds good Mike. Where is the dyno sheet?

it wasnt even done til 6pm ... there is a dyno day here on sat on the jefferson state dyno jet, so ill just wait til then. i say 650ish , maybe a lil more, maybe a lil less, numbers will be uncorrected.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
You've officially raised the bar of what the under hood should look like... Turned out awesome Mike.

Congrats buddy....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
You've officially raised the bar of what the under hood should look like... Turned out awesome Mike.

Congrats buddy....

thanks man. for the first time i wasnt in a rush to get the truck back together for the mag guys, and it kinda impeded the swap by a week or so, but i am so happy. it puts dmitri's $hit to shame.

#'s should always be uncorrected.

yeah, i kind of agree. we are in a pretty good climate here by the beach, but the guys not in these climates need a barometer , so i think its okay for extreme temp and altitude guys. who knows, but i have never posted a corrected number.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
yeah, i kind of agree. we are in a pretty good climate here by the beach, but the guys not in these climates need a barometer , so i think its okay for extreme temp and altitude guys. who knows, but i have never posted a corrected number.

True, we have to throw a bone to them guys. Since we have it good. LOL

Boostfed

Reaction score
"I break my **** in like an old lady"= Fail. If its gonna break, I'd rather it do it in the first 10 miles than 1000 miles later. How do race cars break em in? They dont! Hammer that ****, it'll seat the rings. The bearings will get to know each other the first time you hit the key. **** sounds good.

Kind

Reaction score
"I break my **** in like an old lady"= Fail. If its gonna break, I'd rather it do it in the first 10 miles than 1000 miles later. How do race cars break em in? They dont! Hammer that ****, it'll seat the rings. The bearings will get to know each other the first time you hit the key. **** sounds good.

Agreed.

01platinum

Reaction score
That thing is a beast Mikey. Glad to see it up and running again. All the pipe work looks sick. Is is clear coated so you don't have to consistently polish? I like your break in methods going to have to try that one day. LOL

Latest posts

Members online