The Official PSA Duramax gets Built Ford Tough!

JD3020

Reaction score
Its a hammer and chisel into a piece of stone.

LMFAO!

I actually just started my vacation today and this project as well as a couple of others will be getting some serious attention over the next few days while everyone is having fun in Bowling Green. In fact I JUST returned from the shop with a few new pictures to post up - BUT perhaps I need to keep you waiting for a few more hours while I go shopping at the industrial surplus warehouse in Dayton - then hit up the Tool Crib on the way home - I have no idea what kind of wonders that I might drag home from either place - but I always come home with something from this periodic trip.

Enjoy your wait. :D

I saw on FB(i know i know) that you were at Mendelsons, i love that place. Creepy as hell but a lot of cool ****.

Actually been thinking bout running downtown and seeing if they have any tools on sale cheap.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I saw on FB(i know i know) that you were at Mendelsons, i love that place. Creepy as hell but a lot of cool ****.

Actually been thinking bout running downtown and seeing if they have any tools on sale cheap.

Mendelson's is awesome - this is the second time I've made the journey down there to go "shopping" - its truly the shopping spot to remember during the upcoming "Zombie Apocalypses" - they have everything! LOL I hit the Dayton Tool Crib up on the way out of town doing some window shopping for some new tools....

JD3020

Reaction score
Mendelson's is awesome - this is the second time I've made the journey down there to go "shopping" - its truly the shopping spot to remember during the upcoming "Zombie Apocalypses" - they have everything! LOL I hit the Dayton Tool Crib up on the way out of town doing some window shopping for some new tools....

I need to go to the Tool Crib, don't think i've ever been there.

But i've been to Mendelsons quite a few times as i live just outside of Dayton. I've bought everything from ammo boxes, to shirts, to screwdrivers, to power tools, golf clubs, golf balls, light bulbs, TV's, racks for our coolers at work, and some old random electronic stuff. If they don't have it, you don't need it. LOL

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:you mean this isn't done yet?:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

Can't wait to see it finished. Wish I had the skills to do mods like that. Post up some vids when it's done. :toast::bowfast::thumbsup:

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Very nice Jason, looks darn good. Is four link planned for the rear axle, or just perch relocation?

Perch relocation and traction bars - for now anyway....

:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:you mean this isn't done yet?:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

Can't wait to see it finished. Wish I had the skills to do mods like that. Post up some vids when it's done. :toast::bowfast::thumbsup:

No its not done - LOL

There will be plenty of pics and videos when this gets completed - trust me. :D

Another project in the shop will be getting most of my attention this weekend - I'm behind on it and I need to get it done for a friend.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Screw you guys - I'm taking my ball and going home! :flipa:

Glad to know that I'm now known for unfinished projects - I'm going to have to work very hard over the next six weeks to change your minds..... with any luck that will finish this Dmax, get Matt_P's out of the shop, and get me well down the path on the compound turbo'd 7.3 that I haven't posted much about yet.....

Beans71086

Reaction score
Screw you guys - I'm taking my ball and going home! :flipa:

Glad to know that I'm now known for unfinished projects - I'm going to have to work very hard over the next six weeks to change your minds..... with any luck that will finish this Dmax, get Matt_P's out of the shop, and get me well down the path on the compound turbo'd 7.3 that I haven't posted much about yet.....

LOL LOL

I wouldn't say your known for unfinished projects as much as AWESOME unfinished projects. We're all just really anxious to see them up and running.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Scope creep:

150711_365282740193110_1844589864_n.jpg

That is all. :evil

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Ok was just thinking it would be a good candidate for the idea you had in the compound Vgt thread. I have everything believe I need except the Turbo.

Latest posts

Members online