Trans just quit on me....

78f100

Reaction score
I see, I have my stocker out ( putting a suncoast in) when I finish the motor. I was planning on keeping it for a backup but I might let it go if you cant find another one soon. I'm about a hour from Crestview, I would be willing to let you use it if needed till you get one built. If I can help you pm me.

HD F250

Reaction score
I see, I have my stocker out ( putting a suncoast in) when I finish the motor. I was planning on keeping it for a backup but I might let it go if you cant find another one soon. I'm about a hour from Crestview, I would be willing to let you use it if needed till you get one built. If I can help you pm me.

Classy!!! Glad someone stepped up to help Chris out.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

PM sent
Ill be up all night, hit me up! Thanks in advance

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
PM sent
Ill be up all night, hit me up! Thanks in advance

Wtf man!! Thats what a guy gets for changing the fluid. Just dosent seem worth it. Ha ha.

Best of luck man. You could go take the one out of mine if you were closer.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score

Tony! You are the best!

Gonna meet me at my place, tuesday morning, and help me take mine out, and install his old trans, and get me on up the highway. I just gotta get up to NC to get my other trans in, and get this back to him! Thanks a ton bro!

corb

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Wtf man!! Thats what a guy gets for changing the fluid. Just dosent seem worth it. Ha ha.

Best of luck man. You could go take the one out of mine if you were closer.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Thanks Wil, but Tony has me all sorted out already! Yeah, note to self, dont service your trans, cause it will blow! LOL I am sure that it had nothing to do with the 71mm that recently found its way onto my rig....

Motostroker

Reaction score
Chris, if for any reason it doesn't work out I have 38ft gooseneck that I could tow you with. Let me know if you need me

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thats pretty BA.that hes hooking you up.with a trans until you.can get yer'n. Classy! All to help a good guy! You guys rock...

TyCorr

Reaction score
I definitely dig this site, and all pof the guys that I have talked to, and/or met. Great group of people, and obviously, willing to lend a hand.

:thumbsup: right on brother! Most guys on this site seem like they'd bend over backwards to help a guy out! I know I do when I.get a.chance. Hopefully if the shoe is ever on the other foot ill be covered. Good luck Corb!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
That's awesome to see the family helping brothers out! Sorry to hear about your luck Corbin. The ole 450 must be running pretty good!

sent from the sea

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Also, I wrecked forward and reverse gears.... Thats a new one... The Dash Daq is still reading TC Slip.... But zero movement, either way... Hmmmm, I hurt this oen pretty bad.... LOL

Latest posts

Members online