Trans just quit on me....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you guys forego the jack stands and let Corb just hold the trans? He's a beast.

This is a great story and what makes the forum so awesome. Well done !

78F100 ... Pm me size and address , ill send you some no limit swag for u and ur brother.

78f100

Reaction score
Your bad ass man. Thats all I have to say.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

Yep we all owe you a drink for taking care of corb on this one

Thanks guys, Corb has gave a huge sacrifice for all of us keeping us safe. If anyone deserves a little of our time its him.

Did you guys forego the jack stands and let Corb just hold the trans? He's a beast.

This is a great story and what makes the forum so awesome. Well done !

78F100 ... Pm me size and address , ill send you some no limit swag for u and ur brother.

That's awesome! Thank you.
He is a beast, we all were bowed up on it getting it back in. He was just probably doing more good than we were...

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Corb has gave a huge sacrifice for all of us keeping us safe. If anyone deserves a little of our time its him.

That's awesome! Thank you.
He is a beast, we all were bowed up on it getting it back in. He was just probably doing more good than we were...

I've said it before. I'll say it again, tony is seriously one of the best people I've ever met. My hats off to you again buddy

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Right on guys. Great to see this. Tony was the same help with my injectors. Gave me his cell so i could text him and get pictures. Nice work!!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Wll, she made it all the way to NC. LOL Thanks again Tony. Anything that I can do to repay this, prob still won't be enough for me... Talk about coming through for a friend at crunch time. WOW.

This trans is DEF worn out... LOL I was babying the hell out of it, just to make sure I didn't hurt it... But, there is a saying, about gift horses.... And not looking at their mouths... LOL

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Wll, she made it all the way to NC. LOL Thanks again Tony. Anything that I can do to repay this, prob still won't be enough for me... Talk about coming through for a friend at crunch time. WOW.

This trans is DEF worn out... LOL I was babying the hell out of it, just to make sure I didn't hurt it... But, there is a saying, about gift horses.... And not looking at their mouths... LOL

Lol. Every time I hear that I think of the Mr Ed show.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

78f100

Reaction score

That trans is fine, it probably has a couple hundred more miles left in her...LOL

It was showing some wear at the track but did ok under normal driving.
We could have put my suncoast in your truck, but I bought it used and don't know much about it other than what the seller told me.

I knew the stocker would get you there, and being I only met you once before I couldn't trust you with my good tranny....:poke: j/k
Glad you made it man!

Latest posts

Members online